News I found something interesting about the New Island Guardians GX box

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon did not mention it on their site. Is Target breaking the street date for Nov. 2nd by releasing the product earlier than the rest of the crowd? If so, regarding that particular Target... I smell a Grinch that only cares about the Benjamins(treating such like toys that the Grinch stole when he tried to ruin Christmas for the Whos, per book and films based on works by Dr. Seuss). What a way to pull a Scrooge as well. *sarcasm* Tapu Lele-GX might as well pay a visit to them as the "Ghost of Xmas Future" for their greed. */sarcasm* :(

Last edited:

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon did not mention it on their site. Is Target breaking the street date for Nov. 2nd by releasing the product earlier than the rest of the crowd? If so, regarding that particular Target... I smell a Grinch that only cares about the Benjamins(treating such like toys that the Grinch stole when he tried to ruin Christmas for the Whos, per book and films based on works by Dr. Seuss). What a way to pull a Scrooge as well. *sarcasm* Tapu Lele-GX might as well pay a visit to them as the "Ghost of Xmas Future" for their greed. */sarcasm* :(
It's entirely possible that it's a timed Target exclusive, remember that the Mega Charizard/Blastoise Battle Arena decks and Generations ETBs were advertised as being "Pokemon Center first" items before being released elsewhere a few weeks/months later.

Fafnirchaos

Aspiring Trainer
I'm actually kind of glad that tapu LeLe gx is finally getting a promo, makes it easier for anybody with a budget deck to get one, bring down it's rarity a bit. I have 2 RR Tapu Lele gx's (Pulled one) the second I had to trade a full art banned card (Lysander) to get. Not that I care about it's trade value, It's usefulness is what matters to me.