Help I can't get the trainer newsletter

Dalton

Aspiring Trainer
So I have been signed up for months for the trainer newsletter. Back in March or April (forget when) I stopped getting them. I never got the ones with codes in May or June and am wondering if I will also not get the Shiny Mewtwo one in July.

When I go to my profile, I have a check mark next to where it asks if I would like to receive emails, and promotions. On a different site tons of people say to uncheck it, and log out. Then return and log in. Check the box and it works for them. When I tried to do it, nothing happens. I saved the changes and it still had me checked to receive it. I can change other things fine on that page but just not that.

Any help would be great, and also how many others have had trouble with this?

1. if you are under 13 they go to your parents
2. check the spam mail
3. they usually sent it in the first few days of the month.

I am having trouble also. I am well over 13, know what a spam folder is, and still have no newsletter. :(

I had the same issue - nothing in my spam folder or anywhere else. A support ticket was not helpful.

Change the e-mail you're having the newsletter sent to. You should get an email about "re-activating" your account at the new address. You'll receive the newsletters after that as long as your settings on the website are correct. I haven't changed my address back yet, but I'd imagine it would work.

Back