• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Hydro pump

Cody Weibel

Aspiring Trainer
I've got a hoard of kingdra gx in my binder and want to make this deck. Any help to make it more consistent or speed it up would be much appreciated

##Pokémon - 24

* 2 Squirtle UNB 33
* 3 Wartortle UNB 34
* 2 Wooper UNB 96
* 1 Blastoise & Piplup-GX CEC 215
* 1 Articuno-GX CES 31
* 3 Horsea DRM 16
* 3 Seadra DRM 17
* 2 Quagsire DRM 26
* 3 Kingdra-GX DRM 66
* 1 Squirtle TEU 22
* 3 Blastoise TEU 25

##Trainer Cards - 24

* 3 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
* 1 Misty & Lorelei CEC 199
* 1 Red & Blue CEC 202
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 2 Crasher Wake FLI 104
* 3 Rare Candy CES 142
* 2 Switch Raft DRM 62
* 2 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

##Energy - 12

* 12 Water Energy BS 102

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by DeckBox ******
The point is to have kindra doing tons of damage for only a few energies. Have blastoise pull energies out and quag move them around. Blastoise and piplup can heal and articuno can stall with its gx.

I would go with Viridian Forest with Nag over Blastoise because running multiple stage two lines without Meganium is super slow. If you don't want to go with the Nag route, Alolan Marowak isn't a terrible idea either.

-3 Squirtle
-3 Wartortle
-3 Blastoise
-1 PipStoise

+2 Poipole
+2 Naganadel
+1 Ditto Prism Star
+1 Rare Candy
+2 Viridian Forest
+2 Cynthia or Lillie

Thank you. I was also thinking of throwing in the new phione but I'm now sure how well it works yet

Back