• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hydrai: darkrai/ hydreigon

owtwem222

My Tyrannosaurus will eat you
Hey guys, sorry i havent posted a thread in a while, but here is one now. It is my Hydrai deck list. If there are any suggestions feel free to comment below! :D.
pokemon:16
3-1-3 Hydreigon[deino and zweilious from NV, Hydreigon from DRX]
3x Darkrai EX
1x Shaymin EX
1x Mewtwo EX
1x Giratina EX
1x Sigaliph DRX
2x sabelye DEX
T/S/S:30
4x professor juniper BW
3x N NV
2x cheren DEX
2x random receiver DEX
4x max potion EP
3x ultra ball DEX
2x level ball ND
2x heavy ball ND
1x super rod BW
4x dark patch
1x Tool scrapper DRX
2x catcher
Energy:
4x blend {R}{D}{P}{G} DRX
8x {D}
Strategy
Move energy around the field with Hydreigon's "dark trance" ability, max potion to heal the damage, sabelye to get back your items, Darkrai as your main attacker, mewtwo and shaymin as a counter to fighting, giratina as a counter to sigaliph, and sigaliph as a counter to Mewtwo EX.
Overall I hope you all like the deck a lot! :D:D:D

MDL

Formerly Roronoa Zoro
I think you forgot that you forgot that this deck needs 4 Pokémon Catcher and probably 4 Dark Patch too.

ArceusIsTheBest

Aspiring Trainer
How do you plan on getting out your Hydreigon quickly with no Rare Candies? How do you expect to win with only 2 Catchers? 4 no less!