Finished Hurt & Heal: Unova Edition (Please read the rules, see post #4216)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoroark 290 -10
Chandelure 5170 +10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think you should just end the game and call Chandelure the winner because people have put a lot of work into getting Chandelure this far and I think it deserves a proper finish.

Zoroark 290 (+10)
Chandelure 5170 (-10)

Zoroark 270 (-10)
Chandelure 5190 (+10)
It was 2 against 1 with Team Zoroark having the upper hand. Good job that you're here!

^I hope you realize that I'm on neither of the two teams. Here's proof lol....

Zoroark 260 (-10)
Chandelure 5200 (+10)

I looked back at old posts on this game and still don't think Chandelure deserves to win,
but I know it's going to happen and I'm forever a Team Krookodile member, NOT ZOROARK! in case you were referring to me ;D

Zoroark 220 (-10)
Chandelure 5240 (+10)
why cant we just call this alreadyyyyyyyy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoroark 190 (-10)
Chandelure 5270 (+10)

Yeah, we've spent long enough on healing Chandelure, we might as well go on until the end. I might even find my original post about making Team Chandelure - it was a joke at first at the time of when Krookodile was dominating and it looked like Chandelure was out if it.

Zoroark 160 (-10)
Chandelure 5300 (+10)

So close. I want to finish this, please! I know I opted out for Krookodile, but I did found Team Chandelure after all. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back