Pokemon How to Set Your Favorite Pokémon on Pokemon.com

dollyholly

Aspiring Trainer
I'm completely befuddled, the webpage's FAQ is useless, Google is fruitless, and on my Pokemon.com profile, you can display your favorite pokemon... But how? I've also found it exceedingly difficult to search/add friends on there, too.

Is there a FAQ/guide that's helpful? Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question. m (_ _) m

I'm completely befuddled, the webpage's FAQ is useless, Google is fruitless, and on my Pokemon.com profile, you can display your favorite pokemon... But how? I've also found it exceedingly difficult to search/add friends on there, too.

Is there a FAQ/guide that's helpful? Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question. m (_ _) m

I can't answer you about searching and adding friends but I had the same problem with the favourite Pokémon.
So, in you profile, but you have to eliminate those from your current list that you want to replace (click x in the top right corner of their picture) and then go to the Pkdex see the ones you want to put. You have to actually see their page, because you can't select them as favorites from the search results. In their picture, in the bottom-right corner of the picture, there will be a plus sign to add it to your favorite. The plus sign may not show if you don't pass your mouse over th corner, next to the alpha and omega symbols. One thing that I still don't understand is the order by which they'll appear in your profile because I tried and the adding sequence wasn't respected.

I hope I was able to help. If you find it difficult to understand what I said, just ask. ;)

For friends, try this link:

Back