How to know your obsessed with pokemon.

You're obsessed with pokemon if you insist on being called Ash.
You're obsessed if you think Misty's hot.
You're obsessed if you got to this site from 12-4 each night.(Me)

I know, lame, but it's all I can think of at the moment.

Your obsessed if you can't stop watching the show or collecting the cards or talking in pokemon forums lol.:)

Your obsessed if you can't stop playing the games for more than a few months.:)

^ that's not funny

your obsessed if you jump out of a window and expect charizard to save you (a kid actually did that, from the 5th floor, he survived, but with serious injury)

It was just a joke.lol.

Your obsessed if yoc can't stop saying pikachu while playing smash bros while he is getting cheered after doing sweet damage.:)

you know you're obsessed when a snake leaps at you, and you mom screams but you stay calm and say, "Don't worry, it's just an Ekans."

Arcanine out.

You know you are obsessed with Pokémon when...

...you avoid walking in the grass because you are worried a monster will appear out of nowhere.

...you walk into a grocery store and ask if they have any Potions, Full Heals, X Attack, etc.

...you avoid people out of fear that they will challenge you to a battle.

...you see a cat underneath a pickup truck and you try to push the pickup truck to get "Mew".

...you see a rainbow outside and run towards the end of the rainbow to get Ho-oh.

...you go outside during a thunderstorm to try to get Zapdos or Raikou, but instead get struck by lightning.

You are obsessed when you think a charizard is lighting a fire but it is really a match.:)

You know u are obssessed with Pokémon when...

1) You ask your mom to keep your money while u go from New York to Washington and go to your school to ask ur teacher to give u a Pokémon (GSC).
2) You ask your mom to buy u Special Race Shoes.

Your obsessed when you see a fish and think it is a magikarp and you tell some body you saw a magikarp in the ocean.:)

Your obsessed when you see a fish and think it is a magikarp and you tell some body you saw a magikarp in the ocean.
Uhh, no.

You know you're obsessed when the time played on your Pokemon Ruby game is 999:59 (This is true)

Your obsessed when you see a squid and think it is a tentacrel.:)

You are obsessed when you see a turtle and you think it is a blastosie.:)

^ that's not funny, please try to be funny, that's just, nothing special, I can say: you're obsessed if you say a duck is a psyduck, you can say that for every pokémon.

you're obsessed if you give your cat lemonade and cookies (lava cookie)

Your obsessed ehen you see a ball and think it is an electrode.:)

Back