Fun How Much is Your Deck Worth?

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
My almost Blinged Zoroark Lycanroc is worth $675. I was just curious if this was actually good or not.

Sounds like I could pay for a lot of bills, fuel, and groceries.

I'm in the process of blinging out my Imakuni? deck. Finished product will clock in at about $375-$400. I'm having to acquire SR energy at a very slow pace.

Unless you either have a massive bankroll or intend on having the same deck for a long time, there's not much need to bling a deck out.

If your talking max rarity of a good deck your talking like 1000 bucks easy just with energy and ultra balls I try to keep the rarity at a more manageable level so that I have money for games and going out but more power to those that like to bling out the one deck they play

My Mega Pidgeot deck is worth about 1000 bucks right now. Still need a few more things to get though.

I find it kind of a waste of money to fully bling out decks. Sure it looks cool but its risky in more ways then one. For instance, there has been too many times ive seen theft during competitions..

~Danimal

do you run Tropical Beach? What is your decklist?

decklist.png

cxnfrx

do you run Tropical Beach? What is your decklist?
Yea beach would raise the price by like 800 if it was a playset you gotta understand just how much full art ultra balls and DCE's are but of course our resident pidgeot phanatic would want to bling his deck to the max

Lol basically as cheap as it comes so like 145 for my volc deck and 200ish for my via-bulu. Most of my collection is because of a slow gathering of cards.

$288.88 dollars including the price of my sleeves. I don't bling out my deck, I just go for lowest rarity prints. I have a few SR, FA's, and Reverses I use, bit it's primarily the cheapest form of the card,

The Ultra Necrozma/Malamar deck that my girlfriend and I are sharing (but I'm primarily the one who's playing) is about $210
Pricing goes per card, i.e 8 per Ultra Necrozma GX, and general estimated pricing)
3x Ultra Necrozma GX ($18)
4x Inkay FOL (Bulk)
3x Malmar FOL ($3.50)
1x Malamar (Prerelease Promo) ($18)
1x Oranguru SUM ($2)
1x Lunala Prism Star ($1)
1x Mew FCO ($3.50)
1x Dawn Wings Necrozma GX ($3.50)
1x Tapu Lele GX ($39)

4x Professor Sycamore ($1)
3x Guzma ($3.50)
3x Cynthia ($3.50)
2x N ($3.50)
1x Lillie ($0.50)

4x Ultra Ball ($0.50)
4x Mysterious Treasure ($4.50)
4x Float Stone ($3)
2x Field Blower ($0.50)
1x Super Rod ($1)
1x Professor's Letter ($0.50)

1x Parallel City ($2.50)

3x Metal Energy (Bulk)
8x Psychic Energy (Bulk)
1x Beast Energy Prism Star ($10)

Total: $210

Well, because I riff the hell out of my cards, my decks aren't worth much. That being said, I basically have everything blinged except Ultra Balls(which I'm getting soon) and Energy, because secret rare Energy is ugly. I either get a set of every foil Energy for that card, or just get a 12 set of EX emerald/ Holon Phantoms Energy. I just sold my set of Psychics, so I need to get more. I would say that my Buzzgarb list is worth about $450-$500. Ultra Balls will make a big difference when I get them.

Just realized, I have no full art Cynthia. Well, I turn 16 in a couple weeks, so when rotation hits, we'll see.

Someone remarked this past weekend that my deck was blinged because of all my promo energies. All the energies I used are older cards I earned or accumulated: Professor energies, POP energines, or Play! energies, or HG/SS foils that I accumulated forever ago. They go for a pretty penny I was told, but I would never part with them. They're mine.

Any deck i have is going to be really expensive minimun 300 since i have 3 full art cynthia, my gardevoir deck is roughly 700.

Lol I turn 16 next week the only reason I'm excited is to get a job to pay for cards ( I currently only have 2 lele )

Back