Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Well, my Secret Rare Mewtwo from BREAKthrough was just stolen by one of my friends. Does anyone think it is worth it to buy another?
1080576.jpg
I'd say yes.

But the better question is whether this person really is a friend, and whether you should give them a swift Mach Punch.

That depends on the reason. Mewtwo 163/162 is going between $10-$14 USD right now, but Mewtwo decks may drop in usage come May due Fates Collide's Alakazam-EX and M Alakazam-EX.

But if it's simply for collection purposes, I'd consider it.
There is also the chance it goes up, if M-Alakazam becomes big, as to counter it.

Apparently the ridged design on some full arts in another combat against pack weighers. I've seen from breakthrough onwards full art with a flat effect.

thats stupid .. honestly ..? wow.. they could always just throw in an extra blank card here and there or something instead of making a cheaper looking card

Hello! I'm new here, a while ago I opened a box (one of each) of Hail Blizzard and Psycho Drive Japanese sets (BW3), and I just recently realized that they're first edition! They're in pretty good shape, and I was wondering about the value of the EX's I got, which are:

Full Art Shaymin EX,
Mewtwo EX,
Kyogre EX,
Groudon EX, and
Kyurem EX!

I have over a 3,000 card collection so I don't really know the values of any of them, but one other I wanted to ask about was this one:
mvex.jpg

Thank you! Any help is appreciated. :)

I know this is a bit of an old card (from 2007), but I wanted to know if this is an actual known ink error or not. Here's the card:
DSCN5442.JPG

See the reddish orange bubbly things in the top half of the card? I googled this card for an image and those images don't have this on it, so I'm assuming it's an ink error.

I know this is a bit of an old card (from 2007), but I wanted to know if this is an actual known ink error or not. Here's the card:

See the reddish orange bubbly things in the top half of the card? I googled this card for an image and those images don't have this on it, so I'm assuming it's an ink error.

Yes, there called ink bubbles as it's often when air is trapped within the printing process :)

The cosmos holo print of Fossil Zapdos was exclusive to its Thunderstorm theme deck in English. So I reckon the one on the left would be from one of those.

The one on the right should have the star holo pattern. With age sometimes the star pattern on these older sets becomes pretty faded. Are you sure there is no semblance on it? Maybe taking a picture without the sleeve would help them to show up if they're there at all.

The only semblance is actually the circles of galaxy foil, but it is extraordinarily faint. It's almost impossible to get pics of it, but it is there. It's basically just straight un-patterned foil.

Dunno if this is the right place for this, but I just bought an AoPK booster box. It turns out that I received two, yes two (and only two), cards out of the 100 that are missing the first edition stamp. The box was a first edition box. The cards are N and Team Rocket's Handiwork. Anyone have any insight on this?

Dunno if this is the right place for this, but I just bought an AoPK booster box. It turns out that I received two, yes two (and only two), cards out of the 100 that are missing the first edition stamp. The box was a first edition box. The cards are N and Team Rocket's Handiwork. Anyone have any insight on this?

I just went to check my own XY10 cards now. In 2 boxes, I pulled 2 Ns and 3 TR cards, and all 5 are missing the 1st edition stamp. All of my other cards have the stamp. Since these are also the only 2 Supporter cards in the set, I'm guessing it is indeed an error. I've got another box on the way, so I'll be sure to check those cards too and see if it's been corrected.

I just went to check my own XY10 cards now. In 2 boxes, I pulled 2 Ns and 3 TR cards, and all 5 are missing the 1st edition stamp. All of my other cards have the stamp. Since these are also the only 2 Supporter cards in the set, I'm guessing it is indeed an error. I've got another box on the way, so I'll be sure to check those cards too and see if it's been corrected.

I just noticed the images of the two cards that were released before the set was also don't have the first edition stamp. Kinda odd.

Hi there Pokebeach.

Im new to this site, and the reason for me joining is because I've come by my pokemon collection from early days (Est. 1999-2002).
Back when I was a kid I had a pretty decent collection of cards, varying from some Base collection 1st to Shining edition cards.

I'd love for you guys to take a look at them to judge their condition, and hopefully price, if that is doable from pictures only.

I've done some research myself, and the rarest card might be my Machamp 1st Edition 1999-2000 Wizard.

I'll post a picture of the 12 cards I believe is the rarest of the about 70-80 holograpichs I've got.
I'd appreciate any help regarding the cards.

All cards (12):
- http://imgur.com/VwKbQoE

1st Edition Cards (4):
- http://imgur.com/pJmgh8B

Shining Cards (5):
- http://imgur.com/Q3xTsdN

Random Cards (3):
- http://imgur.com/8tF3wS6

Also, if you guys could take a close look at that Mewtwo from the three random cards.
For me, this looks like a fake, I cannot find any simulare card on the internet.
The font, the picture darkness and the colors is nothing like my other mewtwo.

Hopefully you guys can help me out abit, I'd appreciate any feedback :)

PS: If you want a closer look at any spesific card, give me a hint and I'll either post a imgur here or send it through PM.

Regards, Kenneth

Back