Discussion How do you store your most treasured cards?

Flareon

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all this is my first time on PokeBeach!

I have started collecting the first few sets of Pokemon Cards mainly for the nostalgia it brings, i used to have many cards growing up but unfortunately lost pretty much all of the holo's since then and all but one rares i found were colored in and drawn over.. :eek:

Well anyway i have quite a few cards now already completed base set and starting on jungle, fossil, base2 and rocket, also have lots of random pack openings from the newer sets and my prized rainbow Charizard.
Di-spite collecting for around a year on and off now i am still torn on the best way to store cardso_O

I would like to know what the collectors/PokeBeach community here do about storing their most treasured cards / sets.

I currently have Toploaders / Sleeves / Ultra Pro binders. I would prefer to Topload my cards but at the same time i would like to be able to see them as if they were in a binder. A binder that could hold Toploaded cards nicely would be ideal for me but for the life of me i have had zero luck in finding something like this aside from the 1 website which overcharges and the product does not seem to hold them nice anyway.:mad:

Thanks for reading :)

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
My absolute favorite cards and Ultra/Secret rares are kept in sleeves + toploaders (with the exception of Vending Series Eevee and Jungle Flareon which are just in sleeves since I ran out of toploaders) inside my display cabinet alongside my Mew collection, figurines, and fossils. There are still a few more special cards (currently in a binder) that I'd like to add, but I've no room at the moment! Maybe I'll clear-out the tiny bit of Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff I've got in there to make room for them, as I'm not that into YGO these days.

PonJiR9.jpg

phWsZ0B.jpg

Last edited:

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
I just keep my Ultra Rares and stuff to keep in mint condition in binders. I have about a couple of binders, there's my red binder which holds all my GXs and EXs as of the timing of this post, there's my yellow binder which holds all my older rare cards, mostly for older formats for PTCG, and there's my small little personal binder that I just put things I don't want to necessarily trade or am iffy about. Any other stuff I would just keep in boxes. On that note, I think people should have more personal binders for stuff they don't want to trade. Anything in my red binder is up for trade to anyone who looks in it. That way I can keep trading simple to do with the people that ask me for trades.