BW/BW2 How do you obtain Global Link Event Pokemon?

Secret Pikachu

Aspiring Trainer
Hello!

I noticed that there are a couple of Pokemon Events currently available in the North American region: Porygon and Lucario.

I've read that both are available in the Global Link and then once sent to your game, they must be captured in the Entree Forest.

How do you go about receiving them in the Global Link and transferring them to Entree Forest? I have a Pokemon Trainer Club account and I have synced my game if that helps.

Thank you in advance for any information!

How do you go about receiving them in the Global Link and transferring them to Entree Forest? I have a Pokemon Trainer Club account and I have synced my game if that helps.
Go to the bit that says "Promotions". From there you'll see a list of all available promotions that are going on at this point in time. Click on the one that you want, and you'll be prompted for a password. Most of the events require passwords, but some, such as the Porygon2 Doll, do not.

Some Beachers regularly report on new passwords as they're released; we compile them in this thread. For the Porygon password skip to the last page; for the Lucario password, you will need to find a one-use password that has been enclosed with some Black/White games being sold at Target. (I don't know if they're still giving the passwords there, but they might be.)

King Arceus said:
Moved because it isn't competitive.

Sorry about that!

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Go to the bit that says "Promotions". From there you'll see a list of all available promotions that are going on at this point in time. Click on the one that you want, and you'll be prompted for a password. Most of the events require passwords, but some, such as the Porygon2 Doll, do not.

Some Beachers regularly report on new passwords as they're released; we compile them in this thread. For the Porygon password skip to the last page; for the Lucario password, you will need to find a one-use password that has been enclosed with some Black/White games being sold at Target. (I don't know if they're still giving the passwords there, but they might be.)

Thank you for the information. Is this "Promotions" section on the website or in-game?

Blui129 said:
The Promotions section is part of the Global Link. So in site.

Thanks. I've never used the Global Link. Does the Pokemon get sent from the Global Link website (after entering the password) to Entree Forest, where you can catch it?

First you'll need to put a Pokemon to sleep, then enter the code, do whatever you want in the Dream World, then wake it up and it will be in the Entree Forest.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=105960

DNA's guide is a good resource.

Just so you know the Promotions button is to the right of the Dream World. At least it was 2 months ago so I am not sure now as my DS is dead but I can still get the events as they come.:)

Back