how could be good ex power keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe umbreon and espeon * will appear in a later set. Probably not for a while seeing as they will focus on d/p pokemon after this. If this did happen there would be a possibility they could do eevee * and that would make 3 * cards. Not that I would want eevee *. They did it for mudkip/treecko/torchic and pikachu so it is possible. Eevee is very popular.

You don't need an Eevee *, all * are basic pokemon, even Charizard, Metagross, etc. They do this to make sure that things would not be too terrible. Most stars (excluding lati@ts) aren't really that useful in decks.

Well I am just saying that if they did do espeon and umbreon * they might do an eevee * to keep the eevee theme going for the stars in that set. Though I doubt it would happen.

That actually HASNT been comfirmed...We dont even know IF Dimond/Pearl is coming to America, ALOT of people think D/P might just be another VS set...Even if its not, we STILL might have EX's and *'s...No proof yet otherwise

I forgot about level X pokemon. IF they are going after PK then maybe they might redo them later on. Maybe as promos that are easier to get than the player ones. To me it seems odd doing three and then not doing the other two. Even if the ex cards go I don't reckon that the * cards will completely. They might return or some people are saying the lvl X ones replace them. But for me it feels weird just having 3 lvl x in a set and nothing else. Even if there are rumours of ex going out, they might return or they might be replaced with something.

Who said this is the end of * Pokemon? * are considered to be Shining Pokemon and they were introduced way back in the Neo series. So far it looks like Power Keepers is the end of the EX series since the next two sets don't contain any. BTW, Ray* is pretty usable too along with Lati@s.

Raichu EX hasn't really been confirmed, but he is on the front of some PK packs, and Absol as well but he's already confirmed. We don't exactly have confirmation on Flareon* or Vaporeon* as well as Umbreon* and Espeon*. Only Jolteon* has been confirmed, but it is safe to assume that both Flareon and Vaporeon will come as well.

I was wondering, just in case they do get printed, what exactly do the rest of the Eeveelution*s do?

I would give you a link to a picture so you could see what they do but I lost it! Seeing as * cards are rumoured to be replaced by these lvl X pokemon does anybody reckon they will do something to replace the ex too? I know jolteon * got confirmed but I thought flareon and vaporeon got confirmed too. On a blurb I read on PK it said there were 3 ultra rare which in my opinion means that espeon * and umbreon * probably wont appear.

Lv. X Pokemon are apperently going to be the next EX Pokemon. I never heard anything about the replacements of *'s myself but I could be wrong, though I think they were brought back from the Neo series to recontinue printing them. They attract more collectors to the TCG due to the Ultra Rare status, and on occasion some *'s are quite playable in decks.

nienetails ex i think not cuold be but no i really think that is a expansion for elite 4 example absol is for sydney and metagros for steven but for comfirm i will tell you on saturday

We probably won't get a Ninetails ex in this set. The DF one is worded like that for Japan where I believe they're currently playing Hidden Legends on.

So it is based on the elite 4? Interesting. So absol ex is for sydney and metagross ex for stephen (I know absol got confirmed but I have not hear about meta being confirmed too) what about the others? Will they get one too?
I am still hoping for alakazam ex even with the kadabra issues. I just have a feeling there might be one. I am so excited now. I cant wait for my box to arrive.

dusclops dont sound logic for phobe ghost elite 4 phobe stadium or sydney stadium and cacturn that efect is for sydney stadium

I don't know with the Ken Sugimori art coming back with bland backgrounds and the reprints. Well they do call it power "keepers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back