Hotsaucegames Looking For Professors

Jonathan Gomez

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, my name is Jon and I work for Hotsaucegames and we are currently in the process of building a Pokemon community at both our Chicago and Westmont locations, which are not currently catered to as far as events, products, or even singles at this time. We would like to get a professor that could help us both get started and help us both grow our community and find out what they need to consistently keep coming back. We're looking to provide both a competitive and casual gaming environment and want to cater the needs of a market that has been growing for many years.

If you're a Professor or know a Professor that is willing to help out we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. You can either post here,
call us directly @ (708) 667-0980 For Irving / (630) 324-6365 Westmont,
or stop by either shop:

Hotsaucegames-Irving
4017 w. Irving Park
Chicago, IL 60641

Hotsaucegames-Westmont
34 n Cass
Westmont, IL 60559

Thanks,
Jon

I recommend contacting Jimmy Ballard because he is a PTO in IL. He would have a list of judges in the area.

Ah, if only I still lived in the Chicago 'burbs I would be happy to help you out. :p Having to travel far to attend any events was one of the primary reasons why I never really got involved with a league while I was living in the States (and I'm running into the same problems here... T_T). I hope you get things running smoothly so I can look forward to hopefully attending prereleases when I'm back in the country visiting my parents. :)

Back