hotest decks out there

flyzard

Aspiring Trainer
over the past week ive seen my far share of decks that all have there own unique trates, though the most heavly over pleyed decks are deffinately R-gon decks 1 out of every 3 players was playing it at nats
so im out trying to find other decks out there that are just as good, just underplayed.
if you have a deck that u think is worthy please post it here

dont need deck list just ideas. spose i'll get us started

Flyzard

Charmander Delta
Charmeleon Delta
Charazard Delta
Trapinch Delta
Vibrava Delta
Flygon Delta
Holon Castform
Chimecho Delta
Holon lass
Holon Researcher
Holon Mentor
Holon Farmer
Holon Adventurer
Holon Transceiver
Rare candy
Warp Point
Wind Storm
Delta Rainbow Energy
Double Rainbow Energy
Metal Energy
Lightning Energy

Please no net decking !
this deck got me to 5 at nats 2007

Arcanine 274

=/
Underplayed decks are never the "Hottest Decks out there."

I guess BanDoom is pretty good, and it's gone down in popularity..

I dunno of any others that are actually good that noone is playing with in great quantitites.

Arcanine out.

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Alan, see, that person asking you the strategy? well...You don't have to tell him, cause he will figure it out. Number one rule, if you don't want someone using your deck, then don't post the list.

and Congratulations on the 5th place.

Rogue decks cannot fall under the category of "hottest decks out there", The definition of that term would be overplayed and overpowered decks, like R-Gon and Destiny.

Some of the "hottest decks around" would be:
Bandoom
Flygod/R-Gon
Destiny
Infernape (once D/P comes out)

Mjadex123

hey alan. i like your deck concept. always so good... it beat destiny without a doubt if that flyzard deck is fast enough. he only lost to destiny once due to a misplay. he overlooked my energies attached to Mew ex lm.

flyzard

Aspiring Trainer
thanks guys
but do you know of any decks that will come from d/p other than Infernape and where do you find the information on the new set as
it would be a great help finding the cards that i need before the set comes out.

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
flyzard said:
thanks guys
but do you know of any decks that will come from d/p other than Infernape and where do you find the information on the new set as
it would be a great help finding the cards that i need before the set comes out.

www.pokebeach.com has all the information you could ever need. There are alot of deck's that can come from D/P, it is a sad truth that Infernape has to be so broken and, as such, the only thing people will play.

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
Jade said:
hey alan.   i like your deck concept. always so good... it beat destiny without a doubt if that flyzard deck is fast enough.  he only lost to destiny once due to a misplay. he overlooked my energies attached to Mew ex lm.
Wait, how on earth does this beat destiny???? They drop stone early and lock your powers late game. Sure, 120 damage is alot...to a likatung d. ;/

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Papi/Manny said:
Jade said:
hey alan. i like your deck concept. always so good... it beat destiny without a doubt if that flyzard deck is fast enough. he only lost to destiny once due to a misplay. he overlooked my energies attached to Mew ex lm.
Wait, how on earth does this beat destiny???? They drop stone early and lock your powers late game. Sure, 120 damage is alot...to a likatung d. ;/

When the person he was playing who was using Destiny uses like, 2 cursed stones...1 Mew Ex...and like...Random other things...

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
Jade said:
fast danage of charizards with 3-4 windstorms beats destiny.
Fast damage with charizard??? LOL, unless you're extreemely lucky and hit 3-4 energy off of its power or get a god set-up, theres no way zard is fast enough to compete with destiny. Unless there playing a version like Krucifier said. lol

flyzard

Aspiring Trainer
Jades right ive played my fare share of destiny and rarely ever lose the fact that i run holon castforms, mentors, tranceivers, wind storms and warppoints gives me a good start and screws there tools and stadiums and peel of thunder is a one off power that i dont need to use again, not to mention that i have DRE,s.

flyzard

Aspiring Trainer
Think about it for a moment and realise that most pokemon in deastiny are exs and very few if any have more than 120 HP there for 120 can ko any card in there 1 hit, the idea is to charge up charizard using flygon delta attaching 2 or more energys per turn, peal of thunder is just a bonus.

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Ok, Let us get something clear here, Flyzard, Has played someone who used Destiny for a very brief period of time, and correct me if I am wrong, but that person got their list off of a 7 year old kid (or something to that effect).

Flyzard, saying that you absolutely kill Destiny is true in the instance that the player using Destiny doesn't know much about it and has an aboslute stupid list. However, battle someone that knows Destiny like the back of their hand, and has a complete and utter h4x list...And...You will see that Charizard doesn't do much...considering it is dead before it gets powered.

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
flyzard said:
so u think
are you saying that Jade the 2007 national champ dosn't know how to play destiny?

Yes, he doesn't know how to play Destiny. That is what I am saying. And he didn't win Nationals with Destiny, he used something he actually knew and has been using for quite a while which was a smart move, because, it won him Nationals.

I am not trying to bag him out. I am just pointing out that the Destiny you absolutely shatter all the time is used by someone who doesnt know much about it.

flyzard

Aspiring Trainer
Yes i admit there may be some player with some version of destiny out there that would beat me thoe very few and by the way Jade only used that deck like a month before nats he played destiny longer.
any way back on topic i seen a few good decks at nats one of which was delcatty ex and Kingler d runing on a holon engine it came 2nd also shiftdoom was quite good managed to beat me coming 4th and of cause absoloutions which came so close to winnig nats finished 3rd.
Jades R-gon deck won and there you have it if u have other hot decks please post here or just ideas would be great.

Mjadex123

KRUCIFIER should not be trusted for information, He just lies most of the times with crap about me. No offense.

I know how to play destiny but my list was not that perfect which often get thrashed by him. Marcus' build was close to mine as it was only good enough for the metagame - We are not like these in US, nuff said.

I only played Destiny for like a little over a month and R-gon for like less than 3 weeks - started played Destiny just before Melbourne States...and R-Gon is like... around Anzac Day.
Yeah, R-Gon was a very smart move for me because I am more confident in R-Gon than Destiny.

Alan, that deck I played at Nats is R-Gon, not Destiny. Just a small correction.

flyzard

Aspiring Trainer
hay Jade if you look harder you will find that i didnt need correction i just ment that you where playing destiny longer than R-gon, not that you where playing destiny at nats.