Hosting Episodes with Bittorent

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
First, let me say that it is now 100% impossible to put full episodes on the site anymore. There are jealous Pokemon peoples out there who will report me the second I do it (not naming anyone...)

Secondly, do you guys think hosting them using Bittorent would be a good idea?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yes I would recommend doing that. Could you start with Fear factor phony? The first episode of season 9 if you do it?:)

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
WPM:
I think it's a great idea.
I do it for Naruto episodes mainly, but if u do go a head with it I'm sure that I'll also do pokemon.

Pokemon and runescape rules

What does Pokemon need to be cool? Ipod!
What is Bittorent?

anyway, still go with it. I really would like to see shows that I miss, if I miss them in the future. Probably start with the first battle frontier episodes and the pokemon mysterious dungeon show incase I miss it.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
WPM is it a done deal on hosing the episodes yet or is it not? I hope so because I can't wait to see them here as well as on tv.:)

T

The Smore

Sorry if this is a silly question to ask, but

Is uTorrent compatable with whatever this is that your doing ?
How do I access the server that you're talking about?
And are you planning on putting every episode (starting from ep 1) on there?

Thanks

Charizard

Pokemon Master
It depands, if many members don't delete the file after finish download it and share it with others, the download rate will be fast. Futhermore, if download through Megaupload, you can't close pc while it is downloading. Well, that's is what I noticed...

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Gono RemixI said:
wpm:
Bit Torrent sucks, it´s too slow, if you wanna to upload some episodes, you better use rapidshare or Megaupload, it´s uploading and downloading much better;)

I depends on your internet connection and if you have DSL/cable you will be ok or wifi connection you will be ok too but if you have dial up you might as well forget it because dial up stinks.:)

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
well, WPM good job on the new episod of DP, no downloads ....no nothing!!!

can u start hosting (with the windows media thing) from now on???