• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Honchkrow Deck

payton

Aspiring Trainer
So I want to build a honchkrow gx deck and I want to see some lists or cards that can be paired with honchkrow gx

A cool thing you can do is turn one use dusk stone, let loose with marshadow, then use Unfair Gx to put your opponent down to two bad cards in their hand.

You can do even weirder stuff like another dusk stone with Mismagius, into LT. Surge, 2 Mars, and Unfair for 0. Stops them from also playing an Ultra Ball or Mysterious Treasure top deck and well, they have 0 cards in hand.

You can do even weirder stuff like another dusk stone with Mismagius, into LT. Surge, 2 Mars, and Unfair for 0. Stops them from also playing an Ultra Ball or Mysterious Treasure top deck and well, they have 0 cards in hand.

That's gonna happen 1 in 20 games....

You could add in some Zag pickel so you garuntee the dead draw for your opponent after a let loose unfair combo.

I made a zoroark honchcrow list
What is your decklist?

I am trying to build a decent deck. Here is what I have so far:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 1 Murkrow UNB 108
* 3 Murkrow UPR 71
* 3 Honchkrow-GX UNB 109
* 1 Buzzwole FLI 77
* 1 Rockruff FLI 75
* 1 Lycanroc-GX TEU 82
* 1 Alolan Grimer SUM 57
* 2 Marshadow SLG 45
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 1 Alolan Muk SUM 58

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 3 Crushing Hammer UPR 166
* 3 Ultra Ball PLF 122
* 4 Lillie SUM 147
* 4 Dusk Stone UNB 167
* 2 Switch SUM 160
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 1 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 174
* 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134
* 4 Cynthia UPR 148
* 2 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 Choice Band BUS 162
* 1 Red's Challenge UNB 213
* 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 1 Mysterious Treasure FLI 145

##Energy - 11

* 4 Double Colorless Energy GRI 166
* 2 Darkness Energy HS 121
* 1 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 234
* 4 Unit Energy {F}{D}{Y} FLI 146

Total Cards - 60

A cool thing you can do is turn one use dusk stone, let loose with marshadow, then use Unfair Gx to put your opponent down to two bad cards in their hand.

This is why I can't wait till marshadow is removed from standard, I'm having a party to bid Farwell to that little guy and hope he gets banned in expanded, never to see the light of day again.

Honchkrow + Shedninja + Black Market.

Prize deny, tool deny, keep the Black Market safe with Homchkrow’s ability, special energy denial.
Bench a 2nd Honchcrow so they can only Guzma into another homchcrow and your Black Market is safe.

I also thought about inserting Persian into this deck post rotation. They knock you out,don’t take any prizes.
Then you get to search for any 2 cards to recycle a prize denial honch.

Back