Holon Destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
Ok this is a fan-fic I am deciding to make.It is set in holon but the middle and end will be in the island where all the delta sets(except delta species)take place in:Holon island,An Island where Delta Pokemon thrive. It has three sections:Crystal Frontier a mysterious place with lots of crystals although nobody knows where they came from or what their purpose is.This is one half of the circular island.Holon forest: a forest where,in Holon Mythology phantoms are said to live.There is also Dragon's Peak a massive island full of delta Pokemon that were too powerful too control.

Problem:There is a mysterious fever on holon and it is sickening everyone,there are also very peculiar robberies in the Holon Research Tower.

Main characters:
Cameron:A smart 11 year old boy who,along with his twin is the only person that has'nt caught the lethal fever that is striking their friends and family.Twin of violet.has a generous and careful personality
Violet:an athletic 11 year old girl who loves to win at everything.She is reliable,although she tends to to do things a bit rushed.

Chapter 1:the fever hits

It started out as a nice,quite ordinry Saturday the fever hit.Well,ordinary for most people.Cameron and violet were rushing to the holon research tower(are'nt you glad it was'nt Prof.Oak's lab)excited to see their Fathers new experiment.Thier father had obviously beat them to the lab as he was nowhere to be seen.When the children got their they went straight to their Father's office.But their father was nowhere to be seen.Neither most of their Father's workmates.
"Where do you think they are"Asked Violet
"Maybe at home"replied Cameron
As they walked home they noticed nobody was outside
"Must be some major sporting event"Said Cameron
When they finally got home Their Mother or Father were not there.
Then Cameron noticed a note on the kitchen table
"Gone to check on Dad at the hospital"Cameron red aloud
"Oh dear do you think Dads sick"Cameron worriedly said
"Only one way to find out"Ejaculated Violet
End of Chapter1

Sorry I had no battles yet but I will make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back