Holographic Energies

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Well, in UF Holographic Energies were introduced to the PTCG. They did nothing except provide "Bling-Bling" in binders and decks. After that followed a distinct pattern in the EX series. Every third set after that contained Holographic energies (Emerald, Holon Phantanoms, and Power Keepers). If Tradition was followed, Secret Wonders should have help the next generation of Holo Graphic Energy.

So, I wonder if, and which, sets will have new holopraphic energies. True, there are league energies, but there were also league energies during the time of the other holo energies.
I predict that if Great Encounters doesn't have it, DP5 probably will. What are your thoughts.

I think that might have been an ex series exclusive thing. I wish holo energies would have come back, but I doubt it, especially now that they're giving out holo enrgies at leagues.

But they are different then the holo energies we got in EM, HP, and PK...

I hope not. If anything, I hate to pull a Holographic Energy from my booster.

Also, Emerald was BEFORE UF.

EM
UF
DS
LM
HP
CG
DF
PK

Not quite a pattern huh?

holo energy, though you may want better, are cool they transformed the bland old energy that was in every few sets to a cooler (shinier) form. I for one love the HP ones. (They actually look like they're overflowing with power.)

Also I'd like to point out being able to get league energy last year too.)

Well
You do get Holo NRG from league
And as LC said I HATE pulling holo NRG from packs when it could have been a better card

Bulbasaur45 said:
Well
You do get Holo NRG from league
And as LC said I HATE pulling holo NRG from packs when it could have been a better card

Yeah, I don't like pulling Holo Energy from a pack, either. Although they are pretty cool.

Well since i usually buy a box, sometimes it's annoying to see 1/3 of your reverse foils be energy cards but as abaxter said they are nice bling bling.. some of my league mates always wants his deck to be pure holo energy

My cousin did that before.. And his deck has 19 energy.. But he already quit the game.. But i want also those pure holo decks.. because i barely have any holos (energy) with me..

Oh. Misscalculated there.

Any way, There might be some cool energy in GE. I don't really care.

riskbreakers said:
My cousin did that before.. And his deck has 19 energy.. But he already quit the game.. But i want also those pure holo decks.. because i barely have any holos (energy) with me..

same here. Only have like 5 total.

Since when did UF have Holo Energies?

I kinda like them, as long as the set isn't good and it's one that I want. I hate pulling Special Darkness Energies alot more.

Back