• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Hocus Pinkus with Ribbons (Wigglytuff/Sylveon)

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Here is my list, then explanations.

Pokemon: 15
3xEevee (any one with energy evolution)
3xSylveon FFI
2xJigglypuff XY
2xWigglytuff XY(89/146)
2xSpritzee XY
2xAromatisse FLF
1xCarbink FLF

Trainers:34
3xProfessor Sycamore XY
3xPokemon Fan Club ULP
4xN DEX
2xLysandre FLF
3xSkyla BDR
1xTeam Flare Grunt GEN

4x Level Ball AOR
2x Ultra Ball SUM
2xEneporter
3xMuscle Band XY
3xVS Seeker
1xRescue Strecher

3xFairy Gardens

Energy:11
11xFairy Energy

So I played with this deck a couple years ago, when I didn't have as many cards and wasn't quite as good. I loved it to death, and still occasionally go back and make a new list for it. It is so troll you just can't really be mad while playing it. The goal of the deck is to lock the opponent with one of two ways: Wigglytuff or Sylveon. Wigglytuff's Hokus Pinkus attack says the defending Pokemon cannot attack next turn. If they don't have easy bench resets in their deck, this can lock them pretty hard. Or, you could use Sylveon's Curly Ribbon attack which let's you move an energy from the defending Pokemon to one of the opponent's benched Pokemon. Then, you can come in lategame and out of the blue just one shot them with Carbink, who has an attack similar to Keldo EX, but base 40 and scales with fairy energy.

I am fully aware that this deck is not competitive in the slightest, and do not care. It's one of the most hilariously bad decks that can somehow manage to pull out wins sometimes. I'm gonna try and bring this baby to my league sometime.

Back