• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hobo's Buy List: Want EBB RH Japanese BW-P Cards/Sets PRICE INCREASE

RE: WTB Japanese Base Set Booster Box, SR bw cards

ash_satoshi said:
i can get this :
BW4 1st Edition :
070/069 Entei-EX
071/069 Raikou-EX

how much u offer this ?
lmk
thanks

I can do $40 shipped for those.

So say I was willing to sell FA Shaymin and Shiny Chandelure... Would you do $100 shipped for them?

Hydro Cannon said:
So say I was willing to sell FA Shaymin and Shiny Chandelure... Would you do $100 shipped for them?

I can order those from japan for about $50 (or less) shipped total, but it is a hassle (have to get the fiancee involved) and takes a lot of time so I'm willing to trade for it at a greater value.

Oh... Is it just me, or am I super unlucky at stuff? Anyway, guess I'll end up trading or selling them... Better someone I know, then someone else!

Hydro Cannon said:
Oh... Is it just me, or am I super unlucky at stuff? Anyway, guess I'll end up trading or selling them... Better someone I know, then someone else!

Nah, the prices in the US for JPN cards just fluctuate wildly... very hard to pin down.

RE: Hobo's Buy List: Want Japanese Cards/Sets

Hi, don't really know where to start (price-wise) since I haven't seen much of these japanese cards in north america... But I have these:

BW1 White Collection 1ED mint:
003/053 Serperior
027/053 Reuniclus
033/053 Krookodile
037/053 Zoroark

-- --

$25 shipped?

Lilbandit said:
Hi, don't really know where to start (price-wise) since I haven't seen much of these japanese cards in north america... But I have these:

BW1 White Collection 1ED mint:
003/053 Serperior
027/053 Reuniclus
033/053 Krookodile
037/053 Zoroark

-- --

$25 shipped?

That's way more than I value those cards, sorry. The most I can offer for those is $7 shipped.

I have a VS Pokémon Card VS 1-141 set available, if you are interested?

omahanime said:
I have a VS Pokémon Card VS 1-141 set available, if you are interested?

I am, but for a purchase that large I will have to gather some funds... maybe the end of the month I will be able to purchase.

Are the cards all NM/M and 1ED? I have traded with you before so I feel I can trust your opinion as to the grade of the cards.

They are 1st Edition. I have never had them out of the packaging I received them in.

omahanime said:
They are 1st Edition. I have never had them out of the packaging I received them in.

Well.. that doesnt really mean anything...

Do they look NM through the packaging? I mean as far as I know they could be extremely played condition and just still wrapped up in whatever they got sent to you in haha.

Sorry to press, but if I'm spending $300+ I will need to know :)

Anyway, take your time to check, I'll shoot you a pm when I get some more funds.

NarcoticHobo said:
Do they look NM through the packaging? I mean as far as I know they could be extremely played condition and just still wrapped up in whatever they got sent to you in haha.

I bought them for something that was bundle with them.

NarcoticHobo said:
Sorry to press, but if I'm spending $300+ I will need to know :)

I understand completely. I had planned on visually checking each card for condition.

Ok that sounds fair, like I said I've never had a problem trading with you, so if you tell me they are good to go then I trust that.

I should have an almost complete set that you may want.

ADV2 Miracle of the Desert - missing 7 cards

omahanime said:
I should have an almost complete set that you may want.

ADV2 Miracle of the Desert - missing 7 cards

Sounds good...

Hey, I should have $300 this week if you want to check the condition of the VS cards for me. I'll pay your shipping costs as well on those. Just LMK their condition and confirm 1ED. I'd appreciate a scan/pic if possible, if not I'll trust your opinion on the grade.

RE: Hobo's Buy List: Want Japanese Cards/Sets/Boxes

I have some cards from the following sets:
DP5 Cry from the Mysterious/Temple of Anger
DP6 Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky

Are you interested in buying cards from the set, or the whole set as a whole? (obviously the singles, commons, etc will be really cheap)

Back