Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As we posted a few weeks ago, Gamestop will be giving away a Hisuian Typhlosion promo card on May 27th. This is to celebrate the release of Astral Radiance in stores. You will be able to get the promo when purchasing $15 of Pokemon TCG merchandise:

Hisuian-Typhlosion-Gamestop-Astral-Radiance-226x300.jpg

Unlike past Gamestop promos, this one feature a set stamp instead of a Gamestop stamp. The original print from Astral Radiance was printed on the same holofoil paper, so the only distinguishing feature of this promo is the stamp.
We haven’t had a Gamestop promo for the past few sets. The last one was Duraludon for Evolving Skies in August 2021.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

stereoraediova

Wooper Warrior
We just got them in at our store along with a bunch of singles, ETBs, and the new 3-pack blisters. Haven't gotten any prerelease kits yet, unfortunately.

GMAX_Snom

Aspiring Trainer
Can someone who played PLA tell me why the flavor text at the bottom of the card says “I believe“ instead of something like ”it is believed“?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Can someone who played PLA tell me why the flavor text at the bottom of the card says “I believe“ instead of something like ”it is believed“?
The Dex entries are written by Professor Laventon. As you catch and bring him more Pokemon of a certain species, he can study them to write these.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I wish they'd choose a type of holofoil for these promos and stick to it. There's been the cosmos holofoils, the unique Duraludon holofoil, the lame Centiskorch and Copperajah with no holofoil, the reverse hydreigon with the "thank you" stamp, and now this card with the regular SwSh holofoil pattern, all in the last year and a half or so

pato

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Pokemon Legends is the Pentecost of the Pokemon World. Many "gifts" that were produced by God during his revelation (like Hisuian evolutions) in the past that we no longer notice.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Just giving you a heads up, EB Games has transitioned to Gamestop in Canada as well now. Still interesting to see these return!

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
lol, these are always hilarious to me... the Ft Wayne stores always claim that they cant do promos, the entire corona time... also they only order enough product to fulfill preorders and never stock anything.

Obviiious

Aspiring Trainer
So does anyone already know if this is regular size or oversized?

Here in the Netherlands we get an oversized Hisuian Decidueye with Astral Radiance stamp when ordering 20 euros or more at Intertoys.

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
So does anyone already know if this is regular size or oversized?

Here in the Netherlands we get an oversized Hisuian Decidueye with Astral Radiance stamp when ordering 20 euros or more at Intertoys.
I own one (here in the US) and it's regular size.