Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
More cards have been revealed from Dark Phantasma! It will release in Japan on May 13th. The cards from this set should become part of our August set, Lost Origin, along with the cards from the future Japanese set Lost Abyss.
Paras – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[G][C] Blot: 20 damage. Heal 10 damage from this Pokemon.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Parasect – Grass – HP120
Stage 1 – Evolves from Annoying Lobster
Ability: Exhaustion Spore
When you play this card from your hand to evolve...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Mech Arm - too situational, but its doable. Not even do enough dmg and just end up as a 1-of card, like everyone else does. 3-4
Radiant H. Sneasler - can someone understand this ability? Because the wording is indeed confusing. Anyways, Poison ain't that relevant so whatever. 4
Paras/Parasect - good niche. Doing more dmg and utility. 3/3
H. Electrode V - 200 for free. 3-4
Snorlax - ???. 2-3

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
Mech Arm - too situational, but its doable. Not even do enough dmg and just end up as a 1-of card, like everyone else does. 3-4
Radiant H. Sneasler - can someone understand this ability? Because the wording is indeed confusing. Anyways, Poison ain't that relevant so whatever. 4
Snorlax - ???. 2-3
it is toxicroak ssh ability

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Hisuian Electrode isn't great. 200 damage for free is cute and all but you have to have the tool attached in order to attack in the first place. Additionally, doing 200 damage (after poison) isn't hard for most decks anyway so I don't see this card doing anything lol

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
paras - 70 hp is expected. fire weakness is good, no fire mon is really running around and doing dmg right now. 1 rc is decent. grade: 2/5 it is a pre evolution with no uniqe traits

parasect - the bulk is non existent. and attack is boringly weak. ability though, that can be nice wether it is ith salazle, electrode or sneasler. grade: 2,5/5 it is a very niche card with some uses in specific decks

hisuian electrode v - no stat sticks out except first attack. that attack is free so u can skip energies all together. can only attack under the third special condition if it has the tool and that will be hard to get when inteleon rotates. should become a tier 2/3 deck that can ohko VStars. (2 conditions+belt+poison dmg+ sneasler + burn + 1 more thing) grade: 3/5 alright build around with no energies necesarilly

snorlax - 150 hp is still to low. gale thrust ohko u without weakness. 180? hell ya for 3 energies on a 1 prizer. I´d pair this with cherubi for energy accel. with belt and something more u ohko urshi and arceus v. grade: 3,5/5 effiecnt 1 prize attacker that should both pop up as a 1 of 1 prize mon and in its own deck. how succesful remains to be seen.

radiant sneasler - alright, should be in your deck if u are using poison but it is not as powerful as other radiant cards grade: 4/5 only in very specific traits

mechanical arm - escape board also geve u a useful extra that is more universally decent. irritating to find. grade: 3/5 niche

Hukutus

GLC Enthusiast
Hisuan Electrode + Parasect seems like a fun no-energy deck. I don't think there has ever been a card that inflicts Burn to your own Pokemon, but this could also work with the +100 damage Ludicolo to be able to 1-hit VSTAR/VMAX. Sadly Scoop Up Net will rotate, which makes on play abilities quite a bit worse to use.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Hisuan Electrode + Parasect seems like a fun no-energy deck. I don't think there has ever been a card that inflicts Burn to your own Pokemon, but this could also work with the +100 damage Ludicolo to be able to 1-hit VSTAR/VMAX. Sadly Scoop Up Net will rotate, which makes on play abilities quite a bit worse to use.
The upcoming spicy curry item card! "Heal 40 damage from your Active Pokémon. That Pokémon is now burned."

It's unfortunate that it isn't inflicted on your opponent too. If Parasect did that as well, the deck would be less clunky and the foe would take an additional 20 residual damage meaning you'd effectively hit for 330, which is important considering you can't use Choice Belt if using Mechanical Arm. Guess you'll have to use that new Shiny Hawlucha card to ensure you OHKO VMAX pokemon.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
When I first saw H. Electrode I thought 'hey that's an easy 300 damage with Weepinbell' but then I read the word 'Special Condition on THIS Pokemon', which with the new Parasect is still 200 damage, but that's not as exciting. It's too bad Asleep, Paralyzed, and Confused overwrite each other so you cant stack Yell Horn on top.

Now if there's a way to burn your own active Pokemon....

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Snorlax - ???. 2-3
it's like that one seviper from sun and moon sets. If it's in play, you place more damage counters on an opposing poisoned Pokemon. Really aggravating and underwhelming as a Sneasler fan to see its cards mostly suck...

FairyLandAlice

Aspiring Trainer
Hisuian Electrode isn't great. 200 damage for free is cute and all but you have to have the tool attached in order to attack in the first place. Additionally, doing 200 damage (after poison) isn't hard for most decks anyway so I don't see this card doing anything lol
No, it's 210 damage after poison, 220 if you play the new Radiant Sneasler. So you can Boss KO evolving Vs going first for no energy at all. All that extra space can be used for extra consistency in that initial setup (VIP Pass, x4 Mechanical Arm, Bibarel, Crobat, Lumineon, etc.)