Ruling Hey are these sleeves legal?

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
I know that opaque single color sleeves are legal, and very artistic sleeves are legal, but are the sleeves from Elite Trainer Boxes legal? Do they constitute as "Official Pokémon sleeves in which all four sides are the same color"?

Why wouldn't they be? Do you think they don't meet the criteria you yourself mentioned?

Exactly, every single card sleeve is legal, so if they’re Japanese, detailed art ones, clear own brand ones, or elite trainer box ones, every sleeve is legal for a tournament.

Exactly, every single card sleeve is legal, so if they’re Japanese, detailed art ones, clear own brand ones, or elite trainer box ones, every sleeve is legal for a tournament.
Alright; just one more thing I was wondering. It states in the rulebook that the sleeves cannot indicate the upcoming card. Is it legal to sleeve my Silvally deck in the sleeves from the Crimson Invasion ETB? The ones featuring Silvally?

Alright; just one more thing I was wondering. It states in the rulebook that the sleeves cannot indicate the upcoming card. Is it legal to sleeve my Silvally deck in the sleeves from the Crimson Invasion ETB? The ones featuring Silvally?
That's not what the rule is making an issue about. The rule is for prevent people from marking sleeves to know what individual card is coming (such as knowing that the card is a Guzma from seeing the back of the sleeve). Putting a Silvally deck in Silvally sleeves doesn't do that

That's not what the rule is making an issue about. The rule is for prevent people from marking sleeves to know what individual card is coming (such as knowing that the card is a Guzma from seeing the back of the sleeve). Putting a Silvally deck in Silvally sleeves doesn't do that
Yay!! Thanks so much!!

Back