Here's a card! Cerium's Pikachu!

Placement looks off to me, but I dunno why.. >_>

If you want grammar...

Poké-POWER: Sacrifice
Once during your turn, you may discard 3 Energy cards [attached to Cerium's Pikachu]/[from your hand] {don't know what you meant}. If you do, search your discard pile for a card and shuffle it into your deck.

I think that's how to word it... If you don't have graphics editting software not called Paint, I'd suggest you PNG it, not JPG.. the dithering is really showing there...

Nice job, I'm just being nitpicky if you want it perfect. =)

yes nice but the grammer could use somework and not saying you have to but the retreat cost is a little unbeliveable.lol.

-Jesse2

Point.. basics don't have no retreat cost any more. If they can retreat for free, it's through a Poke-BODY that takes effect when there is or isn't energy attached.

very true but most basics with that much high power of an attack normaly do or at least thats what i think

-Jesse2

waleed said:
:p this is a stupid card. cerium is actully JALAL KAISER FROM PAKISTAN

I wonder who this idiot Waleed is and what nonsense he's saying. He's just jealous of my card cause he can't make a good card himself.

try this Power:

Once during your turn, you may discard 2 [L] energy cards from your hand. If you do search your discard pile for a card and shuffle it into your deck.

My website "Cerium Pokemon TCG" does work but I don't edit it. And Max is now NOT helping me with PokeWorld (now changed to PokeWorld 2006). It'll be an individual project and will be released this month, probably.

Back