Collecting Hemos's Collection Thread

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
I thought it was about time I shared some of my Pokémon cards and items with all of you. I'll probably build on this over time (posting the initial items from Ireland where my net is less than stellar and a simple photo upload can kill the connection for anyone), but I thought I'd start with some of my favorite and most prized Pokémon cards :) Also included is my small collection of Pokémon Rumble U figures and this cute little Gachapon machine I have next to my PC screen.

I'll add plushies and other random items down the line, but these will do to start. Had to edit them all just to get them to post without error messages.

DSCF3275.JPG DSCF3277.JPG DSCF3279.JPG DSCF3280.JPG DSCF3281.JPG DSCF3282.JPG DSCF3283.JPG DSCF3284.JPG DSCF3285.JPG DSCF3287.JPG

Last edited:

Hemos

The other three photos that were cut from the previous post. Sorry about the setup, I don't know how to set up the spoiler tag to hide them to make it look more compact.

DSCF3266.JPG DSCF3290.JPG DSCF3291.JPG

Last edited:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
To use spoiler tags, simply put [spoiler](everything you want in the spoiler here)[/spoiler] to make:

(everything you want in the spoiler here)

You can also add a title by doing [spoiler=whatever title you want here](everything you want in the spoiler here)[/spoiler] and make:

Very nice pictures so far! :D

Hemos

To use spoiler tags, simply put [spoiler](everything you want in the spoiler here)[/spoiler] to make:

You can also add a title by doing [spoiler=whatever title you want here](everything you want in the spoiler here)[/spoiler] and make:

Very nice pictures so far! :D

Thank you, i'll see if I can tidy things up now :) Glad you like them so far :D

And sorry about the previous thread - I think something goofed and it tried to post it without any images.

Koda

Veteran Trainer
Nice collection, those Japanese cards are awesome. Nice work on the Charizards, to have an EX and Gold Star well done :)

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Very nice collection! :D

I really like this thread and hope to see others similar to it.

I must ask though, why is there an Absol in with the Luxrays? :p

Hemos

Nice collection, those Japanese cards are awesome. Nice work on the Charizards, to have an EX and Gold Star well done :)
Thanks, the 10th Movie set was a birthday gift from a friend of mine years ago. I just <3 how awesome that Lugia is. The Charizards were mainly given to me by a friend who had stopped collecting, though the EX was gotten in a trade with someone (Neither of us knew at the time just HOW valuable that card was. I'd have felt a little more bad about it if it wasn't for the fact that the guy had done me bad on a previous trade, so karma? XD) and the Gold Star one was sheer luck - I had been hunting after EX Dragon Frontier packs in an effort to grab it, and had had no luck. At a prerelease one weekend, I brought the very last pack of DF the seller had (And also the last DF pack I've seen since then), and I got the card. I literally SCREAMED when I saw it.

Very nice collection! :D

I really like this thread and hope to see others similar to it.

I must ask though, why is there an Absol in with the Luxrays? :p
Thanks, I do need to show more photos of my gear soon

And I need to rearrange my cards, that was just a leftover Absol I stuck there and forgot to rearrange it XD.