Strategy Help with team for Intl. Challenge!

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
What's up people of Pokebeach! I am trying to prepare for the International Challenge at the end of the month and I need help coming up with a decent team or two. I am rather proud to say that this is my first official VGC competition, and I am jumping in head first. I am terrible at team-building/synergy/move sets/etc. and I need a bit of help. I do not have very much to work with, but do have access to a few 6IV Pokemon (Dittos, Eevee, Toxapex, etc.) that I can use to breed some better Pokemon, as well as a few decent things. I do have access to Pokemon Bank, and can work with that if needed.

Here is a bit of what I have to work with:
-A LOT of 5IV Mareanie (Various natures)
-1 Legitimate 6IV Toxapex (HA, Bred by me)
-Tapu's Koko, Fini, Lele
-All UB's available in Sun (As well as a Celesteela, but I am pretty sure it is illegitimate)
-A handful of decent Minior
-A few decent Oricorio (Baile)
-Whatever I can scavenge from X, Y, Or, As, Black, Black 2, or Moon.

I unfortunately do not have a lot of very competitive items, though I do have a few Leftovers, Life Orb, etc.

Here is kind of what I have built thus far (Includes Items and move sets):

Minior
Item: White Herb
Moves: Earthquake, Shell Smash, Acrobatics, U-turn (Or whatever else)

Toxapex (HA. Regenerator)
Item: Leftovers (Or Black Sludge, which is kind of preferred)
Moves: Toxic, Infestation, Recover, Scald

Tapu Lele
Item: Terrain Extender (Or whatever else…)
Moves: I honestly have no idea…

Klefki
Item: No idea
Moves: No idea

Oricorio (Baile)
Item: Flynium-Z?
Moves: Roost, and beyond that I have no idea

Nihelego
Item: No idea
Moves: Sludge Bomb, no idea…

Anyway, as I said before, I am terrible at team building, and really need help. I would prefer to use what I have, but can draw on other games, as well as places like here and Smogon for trades/items/etc…

I still need a lot of items, and probably a lot of Bottle Caps as well. I need to make sure I have enough time to do some EV training (Yay…). Any suggestions are welcome, and I am open to many options, just so long as they are reasonably obtainable, and as I said, I have lots of resources I can draw on if necessary.

Thanks
-AlphaVoxel

Back