Help me gather proof for JPN Base Set No-Rarity cards!

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
I am looking to get a few Japanese Base Set "No Rarity" cards graded by PSA. However, I face a problem. I want them to label the cards as "No Rarity" cards, but without substantial proof of the "official" existence of No Rarity cards, they will just label it as a normal Base Set card. So this is where you all come in!

I need help gathering sufficient proof of the legitimacy of No Rarity cards. Any and all documents, articles, pictures, stories, testimonies, sales records, etc. help. Although videos can get a ton of information across, they are not in words, which means I cannot mail them to PSA as proof. So if you find a good video, try and paraphrase it into words and quote the video as a source.

I need as much proof as I can get!

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Here's the proof I plan on using so far:
Pojo article by Japanime
Japanese Advertisement for the first release

I'll be working on finding the difference between no symbol and symbol containing boxes and packs. I'll post here and on UPCCC if I get any info in my search.

I am looking to get a few Japanese Base Set "No Rarity" cards graded by PSA. However, I face a problem. I want them to label the cards as "No Rarity" cards, but without substantial proof of the "official" existence of No Rarity cards, they will just label it as a normal Base Set card. So this is where you all come in!

I need help gathering sufficient proof of the legitimacy of No Rarity cards. Any and all documents, articles, pictures, stories, testimonies, sales records, etc. help. Although videos can get a ton of information across, they are not in words, which means I cannot mail them to PSA as proof. So if you find a good video, try and paraphrase it into words and quote the video as a source.

I need as much proof as I can get!

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Here's the proof I plan on using so far:
Pojo article by Japanime
Japanese Advertisement for the first release

Are you the one who managed PSA to be recognizing ''no rarity'' cards? Last time I tried to grade my Venusaur no rarity, but unfortunately, I found out that they don`t recognize Venusaur and Raichu anymore due a difference in numbering compared to conventional Japanese base set cards. Do you have any tips/advise because I think it`s a bad thing for the hobby if PSA stops grading some legit cards and I also really like to grade my green beast:p

Are you the one who managed PSA to be recognizing ''no rarity'' cards? Last time I tried to grade my Venusaur no rarity, but unfortunately, I found out that they don`t recognize Venusaur and Raichu anymore due a difference in numbering compared to conventional Japanese base set cards. Do you have any tips/advise because I think it`s a bad thing for the hobby if PSA stops grading some legit cards and I also really like to grade my green beast:p
They will always grade them. However, they will be labeled the same as a regular JP Base card

Back