Help me gather proof for JPN Base Set No-Rarity cards!

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
I am looking to get a few Japanese Base Set "No Rarity" cards graded by PSA. However, I face a problem. I want them to label the cards as "No Rarity" cards, but without substantial proof of the "official" existence of No Rarity cards, they will just label it as a normal Base Set card. So this is where you all come in!

I need help gathering sufficient proof of the legitimacy of No Rarity cards. Any and all documents, articles, pictures, stories, testimonies, sales records, etc. help. Although videos can get a ton of information across, they are not in words, which means I cannot mail them to PSA as proof. So if you find a good video, try and paraphrase it into words and quote the video as a source.

I need as much proof as I can get!

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Here's the proof I plan on using so far:
Pojo article by Japanime
Japanese Advertisement for the first release

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
I'll be working on finding the difference between no symbol and symbol containing boxes and packs. I'll post here and on UPCCC if I get any info in my search.

Yordi van Eembergen

Aspiring Trainer
I am looking to get a few Japanese Base Set "No Rarity" cards graded by PSA. However, I face a problem. I want them to label the cards as "No Rarity" cards, but without substantial proof of the "official" existence of No Rarity cards, they will just label it as a normal Base Set card. So this is where you all come in!

I need help gathering sufficient proof of the legitimacy of No Rarity cards. Any and all documents, articles, pictures, stories, testimonies, sales records, etc. help. Although videos can get a ton of information across, they are not in words, which means I cannot mail them to PSA as proof. So if you find a good video, try and paraphrase it into words and quote the video as a source.

I need as much proof as I can get!

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Here's the proof I plan on using so far:
Pojo article by Japanime
Japanese Advertisement for the first release

Are you the one who managed PSA to be recognizing ''no rarity'' cards? Last time I tried to grade my Venusaur no rarity, but unfortunately, I found out that they don`t recognize Venusaur and Raichu anymore due a difference in numbering compared to conventional Japanese base set cards. Do you have any tips/advise because I think it`s a bad thing for the hobby if PSA stops grading some legit cards and I also really like to grade my green beast:p

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Are you the one who managed PSA to be recognizing ''no rarity'' cards? Last time I tried to grade my Venusaur no rarity, but unfortunately, I found out that they don`t recognize Venusaur and Raichu anymore due a difference in numbering compared to conventional Japanese base set cards. Do you have any tips/advise because I think it`s a bad thing for the hobby if PSA stops grading some legit cards and I also really like to grade my green beast:p
They will always grade them. However, they will be labeled the same as a regular JP Base card