Hello, about TCG game.

tryby

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, i like very much pokemons and a few months ago i heard that is a trading card game of pokemon for the pc.I started to search the Pokemon TCG ( trading card game ) for pc , but with no succes. I search it for a few weeks and nothing to find , i found only for GBA (game boy advance) but i don`t like very much on GBA , i saw tutorials with Pokemon TCG on net and i really like it but nowere to find. :(. I search with GOOGLE, on torrents, on oDC and nothing. Pokemons are great and i really like to have and play this game but i can`t find it.
Could someone knows where to find the demo version or full version?
Please help i would appreciate very much any effort.

Sry for my english.

Best regards ;)

okay, so i understand that that is an tutorial, but i want the game, where can i find it?

if you mean playing the card online against other people. You can download apprentice...

Apprentice:
http://www.pokebeach.com/apprentice/

if you want cards just go to Walmart or something and buy 'em. or go online to places like

www.collectorscache.com
or
www.ebay.com

but since you're just beginning i would recommend a starter deck to begin with.

Arcanine out.

So i have the single game, i find it, yupppy , but it has 11 battles or smthg like that so i am bored of it, and about aprentice and the other one, as i see it has no graphics ... it`s text based ... and also i couldn`t connect to the game server , so i`m out, i staying on yu-gi-oh ;)

Back