Heh, more questions. Avies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
The User CP states that the Avie limit is 56*56 pixels, however, I've noted that it seems only a few members adhere to that. Is it actually official, or is it just a default setting that doesn't work anyway and was never intended?

Just wondering.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Who is not following that size rule? (besides me)

It might be only for uploaded avies.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
I'd say it's not a rule until it's WPM says it is. As long as you don't go crazy with the size I don't think WPM will mind much. Like he said, it might just apply for those you upload yourself to these forums.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
I see.

BTW, I guess I got things outta proportion. Just three people, incl. WPM are larger than 56^2, and they're all offsite, so yeah.

EDIT: And suddenly my avatar's second biggest. XD
On a side note, I uploaded it as a PNG, found it was 25kb, and JPEG'd it - it seems the limit is only for uploaded avies, as I exceeded the dimension and size limits with the previous one.

masterryanx

N
Hmm that's strange. Usually when a forum has a size limit to its avatars it applies it. I say just ignore it for now. But I'm sure WPM will let us know if the avatars get out of control and put a size limit to them or something like that. ;)

Denis

Aspiring Trainer
Hey I dont know hot to change my username....Can someone help me??? I want to change to DarkAcerus.....

bacon

!!!!!
Please don't revive old threads (as a rule of thumb, don't post in anything after the 2nd page). If you want to change your name, please message PMJ about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.