• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Healix (Steelix/KlingKlang/Serperior)

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 19
3-3 Steelix Prime
2-1-2 KlingKlang (B&W)
2-1-2 Serprior (ability)
3 Cleffa

Trainers: 25
4 Max Potion
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare Candy
3 Switch
4 Cheren
4 PONT

Energy: 16
4 Metal Energy (special)
8 Metal Energy
4 DCE

Steelix is the primary attacker with KlingKlang as my backup. The goal of this deck is make it hard to take out anything if you don't OHKO the pokemon. If Steelix gets heavily damaged I'll move his energy off him using KlingKlang's Shift Gear ability, use max potion without worrying about discarding energy, then move his energy back onto him. Serperior and special metal energy will further make it difficult to do much damage to me.

It does have some drawbacks though. First it's weak to fire, and as we know in the current format that SUX. Not to mention it's very reliant on trainers, so Vileplume is also a potential problem. When I get set up I've had nearly every opponent I've played scoop, so it does well, but it has 2 bad weaknesses that I mentioned above.

I feel like it needs more speed, but any help is more than welcome!

-2 cleffa(can get donked)
-4 Cheren(there are better drawing supporters)
-1 rare candy(can reuse with junk arm)
-1 max potion(can reuse with junk arm)

+2 manaphy(can help set up and late game you can move the energies onto steelix)
+3 engineer's(you can draw more then cheren and you have an energy in the discard for steelix)
+3 junk arm(lets you reuse trainers)

Hope i helped =)

-4 Cheren (There are Better Drawing Cards)
-3 Metal Energy (For consistency reasons)
-2 Cleffa (Gets donked fast)

+3 Pokemon Collector (A Staple card. Great for helping you set up)
+2 Junk Arm (So you can reuse Max Potion, Catcher, Comm, and maybe Switch)
+3 Professor Juniper (Great for consistency, discards cards that you won't need)
+1 Manaphy (Helps Set up late game, and doesn't get donked near as much as Cleffa)

Back