ORAS Have Yet to Receive the Other Region's Starters?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I completed the e4 a few days ago but i dont received any notice from birch that inform me that i need to rescue him.. What else did i do wrong?

RE: Did not received the other region's starter

Have you gone from Littleroot Town into the first route? I'm not sure if that's the only way possible to get the starter but it worked for me.

His Goominess said:
Have you gone from Littleroot Town into the first route? I'm not sure if that's the only way possible to get the starter but it worked for me.

I done that i walked all the way to petal urg.. N birch is just in his lab

Have you finished the Delta Episode, iirc you don't get the option until after you've completed it.

Trainer of Shadows said:
Have you finished the Delta Episode, iirc you don't get the option until after you've completed it.

I though the delta episode is for the sinnoh starters.. I was hoping for the johto atm

RE: Did not receive the other region's starter

Do you have the National Dex? That's the only other reason I can think of.

Klonoahedgehog said:
You get them randomly after you beat the delta episode i think.

it goes:
Beat E4 for the first time - Johto Starters
Complete the Delta Episode - Unova Starters
Beat E4 rematches - Sinnoh Starters

Currently im doing the delta episode. I upgraded the dex just before i enter to the e4 room

Just in case you are missing anything here be sure and search how to get the starters in OR/AS. This way you can check everything. In case nothing here works. Sad to hear that you have not gotten them yet.:( If that still does not work just trade for them via Wi-Fi or GTS.:(:)

I have a copy of them in my x.. But i planning to make a whole team purely based on given starters.. My greninja n charizard from x. And sceptile. Typhlosion. Empoleon and seperior from alpha... I think i try to finish of the delta episode first to see what happen next

Solved.. After the credit roll for Delta Episode i first got the cry for help from birch then after getting the johto starter i got into my house and when out again just to be greated by bird who later gave me the unova starter

Back