Frezgle

Winged Death
Friend Code: 1778-9930-8413
Time Zone: EST
Times Available: 4PM-12PM

Have:
This Ditto:
ezimba19847158321900.png

It's rated as "outstanding" by the Judge.

Wants:
A Ditto of around the same IV caliber, but from a region+language that isn't the USA. Do you live in Spain or whatever? Cool. That'll work.
Since I've read so much conflicting information about the Masuda method, it needs to be from a different country with a different language. Just want to be on the safe side. :I

Attack or Special Attack can be low, but the rest should be at least in the mid-to-high 20s like mine.
Nature doesn't matter.
I'll take the first satisfactory offer I can get d:

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.
RE: HAVE: Outstanding Ditto/WANT: Same, but foreign

I have a Japanese Ditto somewhere Level 50. Sounds this good? Because if got 3 of them.

Frezgle

Winged Death

ShinyVincent said:
I have a Japanese Ditto somewhere Level 50. Sounds this good? Because if got 3 of them.

The level isn't important; the IVs are :B
If you don't know how to check their IVs, you can just post their stats/levels/characteristic ("Likes to doze off" or etc.) and I'll be able to calculate them myself (as long as they don't have any EVs, which you can check in their Super Training stat screen).

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Frezgle said:
ShinyVincent said:

The level isn't important; the IVs are :B
If you don't know how to check their IVs, you can just post their stats/levels/characteristic ("Likes to doze off" or etc.) and I'll be able to calculate them myself (as long as they don't have any EVs, which you can check in their Super Training stat screen).

The Lv. 30 is Ability: Serious, and Charatic: Like the Thrash (off something like that.)

Frezgle

Winged Death

ShinyVincent said:
The Lv. 30 is Ability: Serious, and Charatic: Like the Thrash (off something like that.)

I need the numerical stats too xU

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Frezgle said:
ShinyVincent said:

How you mean? (Bad English x)) And the Japanese one was Level: 30, Nature:Modest, Abilitie: Limber, Charastic: Like to trash around. That 1 above was an UK/VS 1.

Frezgle

Winged Death
Keeper of Night said:
I didn't think the MM worked for Ditto anyway?
That's what I was told. :p

No, it works. You might be thinking of its inability to pass down hidden abilities?

ShinyVincent said:
Frezgle said:

How you mean? (Bad English x)) And the Japanese one was Level: 30, Nature:Modest, Abilitie: Limber, Charastic: Like to trash around. That 1 above was an UK/VS 1.

I mean the numbers next to each stat - it might look something like this:
HP: 75
Attack: 40
Defense: 41
Special Attack: 42
Special Defense: 37
Speed: 39
Those :p

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.
Frezgle said:
Keeper of Night said:

No, it works. You might be thinking of its inability to pass down hidden abilities?

ShinyVincent said:

I mean the numbers next to each stat - it might look something like this:
HP: 75
Attack: 40
Defense: 41
Special Attack: 42
Special Defense: 37
Speed: 39
Those :p

HP: 77
Attack; 38
Defense: 43
Sp.Attack: 41
Sp.Def: 38
Speed: 37

iSharingan

Competitive VG Tutor and Gizoid
Frezgle said:
Keeper of Night said:

Actually, Ditto CAN pass on Hidden abilities now (of the other parent is HA, ofc) My Female quad flawless Boostiken is proof of that.

Gery96

Aspiring Trainer
It's pretty late but i also need a foreign DITTO with outstanding stats. I have one too so pleas answere if you also have one... i'm German so i have a german Ditto with outstanding stats :)