Have a General Forum Question? Includes FAQs! - Updated 22/02/18

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I just oftentimes halve my browser window, particularly if I'm dipping in and out of PCTGO which is the times I'm most often on here :v And it seems if I even take an inch off the side I end up side-scrolling too. I can't think of a single other website I use on the regular that isn't responsive.
From experience, auto-sizing can be fairly difficult to code properly so that everything moves to the right spot. It'd be something the layout designers would have to work on, so I can't really help you there. :x

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
Uhh... I'm kinda doing this thing on everything I use where I kinda "wipe the slate clean" and make new accounts for everything since I got over a bunch of the biggest issues that have been affecting me my whole life. It kinda made me feel like it's a fresh start, thus the whole clean slate thing, but I wanted to know if that's permitted on here. I know I once forgot the password and email and made a new account which lasted only about a day or so before I was helped, but this time I want to do it and get rid of this one.

So, uhh, yeah, would that be allowed? Or no?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Uhh... I'm kinda doing this thing on everything I use where I kinda "wipe the slate clean" and make new accounts for everything since I got over a bunch of the biggest issues that have been affecting me my whole life. It kinda made me feel like it's a fresh start, thus the whole clean slate thing, but I wanted to know if that's permitted on here. I know I once forgot the password and email and made a new account which lasted only about a day or so before I was helped, but this time I want to do it and get rid of this one.

So, uhh, yeah, would that be allowed? Or no?
Unfortunately not, Chocolate. The one account per member rule is still in place here. :)

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
I'm having problems with clicking the spoilers. The tabs keep flashing and are not letting me click them. Is this a technical fault?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I'm having problems with clicking the spoilers. The tabs keep flashing and are not letting me click them. Is this a technical fault?
It is a known error that seems to occur for those using newer versions of Chrome. I've been contacting the devs about it, so hopefully they'll be able to find a fix soon.

DoubleAACE

Professional Lurker

I'm getting this in Firefox, but only if I'm logged in.
If I log out of my account spoilers work fine.

DoubleAACE

Professional Lurker
How do I change the thumbnail image for a thread I created?
When I go into thread options, the only item in the menu is thread name.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
How do I change the thumbnail image for a thread I created?
When I go into thread options, the only item in the menu is thread name.
Only moderators can change thumbnail images at this point in time. If you'd like an image changed, you can certainly message a staff member with the thread name and the image you'd like to become the thumbnail~

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Thanks to WPM and his dev team, a number of the technical errors that have popped up over the last few days have now been fixed! This includes the spoiler glitch, and the inability to paste copied information in certain fields. Additionally, if you use text colours and sizes regularly, you should noticed that the formatting of spaces between lines of text is now correct.

There are still a few known glitches that are being worked on: formatting is not kept when pasting copied information, and the multi-quote system gets stuck in a loading loop for some users. As always, if other errors would ever arise, please be sure to message a staff member with the details and the browser you are using so that they can pass it on to the devs. ^.^

Lyviathan23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I joined poke beach today, verified my account and then paid for a weekly membership but still can't access any of the premium content, did I do something wrong? I do I have to wait for someone to approve me. Most websites give instant access when you get their membership status and its been 5 hours...so I was wondering.

Thanks.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
How do I make a list of cards that I'm willing to trade that can easily be accessed?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
How do I make a list of cards that I'm willing to trade that can easily be accessed?

I don't fully understand your question, but I believe you're asking about thread approval. When you submit a thread to the Buy, Trade, & Sell area, it must be approved by a Mod as we need to make sure it follows the rules there. Once approved, it's as accessible as any other thread on the forums. :)

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I don't fully understand your question, but I believe you're asking about thread approval. When you submit a thread to the Buy, Trade, & Sell area, it must be approved by a Mod as we need to make sure it follows the rules there. Once approved, it's as accessible as any other thread on the forums. :)
I was trying to ask how I can make a list somewhere, and link it to the bottom of any post I make.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I was trying to ask how I can make a list somewhere, and link it to the bottom of any post I make.
I would recommend that you make a thread at the Buy, Trade & Sell area and link to it in your signature. You could always post a list in a spoiler in your sig as well, but remember that all trades on PokeBeach should be conducted via your approved thread. ^.^