Writing Harry Potter and The Black Challas (a fanfic)

King Deoxazard

Go...! Wait what is that?! A LegoBall?!
Chapter one: Voldemorts atemted return.

It was a dark night in wizard town called Tremay. It was raining, lighting was striking everywere. The orphanage in Tremay was shaking violently from the harsh winds that blew on it. But, there was something even more violent hanging over the orphanage. The Dark Mark.
There were Death Eaters rushing inside the orphanage. They all stupified anyone who got in there way. Eventually they had found what they were looking for. Decendants of the children who killed there master, Voldemort. The decendants were babies right now and were sleeping peacfully in there cribs.
"We have found what you have asked for my Lord," Draco Malfoy said to a jar that contained Lord Voldemorts ashes, "Two weasleys, and a Rakem..."
Suddenly the ashes in the jar shaped themselfs into a small figure that resembled Voldemorts head, and then said, "NO! I didn't want Rakem blood! I did want Weasley, but not Rakem! And were is the Granger blood?!"
"You didn't let me finish master," Draco said. "Rakem was just a name to replace Potter, so no one would relize he was a decendant of Potter. You will see it when we extract it. And Granger doesen't have any decendants so we brought the one and only Granger herself."

I'm not done yet with chapter one.

Back