Happy Booster

elyorchh

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone knows (if exist) the booster that contain the Exes Pokemons???,

for example, in DEOXYS set, i buy a box with a friend, and the 3 exes and the pokemon star, were from Deoxys Defense boosters....

In EMERALD set, the exes, were from Deoxys speed booster, 4 for me....

does this really work this way?, or is enteraly random???, if I just figure it out.... I will be a happy man....

Abhorsen

Offically retired
No, Ex's are random in booster packs. There are supposed to be 3 Ex's per booster box and/or 1 Star pokemon. Nintendo do that so it's fairer, however there have been ALOT of cases where not everyone who bought a LM got 3 Ex's but got 2 instead. That happened to me and my friend for instance, we both got the 2 same ex's (Flygon and Banette) in our boxes... kinda cheap but I traded my Banette ex for a Walrein ex so it was sort of worth it.

elyorchh

Aspiring Trainer
Ooo... this exes, are so hard to catch... so, i better choose randomly the next time I buy boosters packs...

edwardooi

The strongest pokemon card trainer
well,last time,i buy 4 different lm booster packs:1 aerodactyl,1 arcanine,1 mew,and 1 banette.i got a dutox ex in the aerodactyl pack,then i got a cradily in the banette pack,then i got a walrein ex in the arcanine pack then i got an absol in the mew pack!

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
RE:  Happy Booster

Abhorsen said:
No, Ex's are random in booster packs. There are supposed to be 3 Ex's per booster box and/or 1 Star pokemon. Nintendo do that so it's fairer, however there have been ALOT of cases where not everyone who bought a LM got 3 Ex's but got 2 instead. That happened to me and my friend for instance, we both got the 2 same ex's (Flygon and Banette) in our boxes... kinda cheap but I traded my Banette ex for a Walrein ex so it was sort of worth it.

I thought it was 2 exes per box and 1 * per 3 boxes exept for ex delta species, there it was 1 ex per box and 1 * per box.
But ofcourse it happens that there are more or less exes in one box.

Arcanine 274

=/
I got only 2 exes as well, Dustox and Walrein.  That kind of sucked.   My friend in delta species got a vaporeon ex, and a metagross* so I don't know.

Arcanine out.

p.s. edwardooi those were 4 really good packs!

elyorchh

Aspiring Trainer
... So i will try my luck in aerodactyl and arcanine pack.... how knows...,

is kinda courious, cause, when I buy a box of Ruby and Saphire, I get 12 exes.... I was so happy... remember those days....

Umbreon666

Honorer of the Eon's
It's crazy, I got a box of Deoxys and got the 3 different Deoxys EX!! And one time i got three packs and 2 Ex's. One Zapdos and one Rocket's Zapdos. (two FRLG and one TRR)

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
It comes randomly in boosters, so, its 3 EXs per box, the average amount of boosters you have to get is around 8 to 14.

Zapdos ex

*sigh*...that is very sad...
yeah, chances are better if you buy a sealed box, since random single packs are hard to get....exs

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Well, in MY happy booster, I pulled out
Scizor EX and another time
Steelix EX.
In FIVE packs. UF. Got Sitrus Berry in the first I opened as well.