Happy birthday...

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Happy birthday to our #1 bacony mod, bacon. And, don't forget Alchemist_Almighty; his birthday is June 6th, too! Happy birthday guys! (This time I'll be giving out the herring >:[)

Shawn out.

Not to be rube but....Why do you put post like this up. I mean my birth bay is July 4th(it really is) Big Wup. Do you see me making post like this. No. I Dont know if others feel like that or its just me.

articuno1508 said:
Lol, it's my birthday, too.

Magnezone said:
Not to be rube but....Why do you put post like this up. I mean my birth bay is July 4th(it really is) Big Wup. Do you see me making post like this. No. I Dont know if others feel like that or its just me.

Excuse me, but am I stupid? I need to be pointed to whom you were talking. So who was it, articuno or me?

Shawn out.

^_^ Thanks, guys! I didn't know bacon and I shared the same b-day, which is really cool. It's my 21st, so I'll be uh...absent on my B-Day, lol.

Bacon, best wishes to you on your b-day, hope yours is as great as mine.....except without the alchohol.

Alchemist_Almighty said:
^_^ Thanks, guys! I didn't know bacon and I shared the same b-day, which is really cool.��It's my 21st, so I'll be uh...absent on my B-Day, lol.

Bacon, best wishes to you on your b-day, hope yours is as great as mine.....except without the alchohol.

^lol, he said the same thing...

Shawn out.

There needs to be a general Birthday declaration thread. It gets confusing seeing twenty different threads named "Happy Birthday!" all the time.

P.S.:
Happy Birthday Bacon!

Holon's Hero said:
There needs to be a general Birthday declaration thread.  It gets confusing seeing twenty different threads named "Happy Birthday!" all the time.

P.S.:
Happy Birthday Bacon!

Yeah there should be,

Happy Birthday Bacon and Alchemist_Almighty and articuno1508!

HappyBday-meny.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/HappyBday-meny.png

Thanks, guys!

I actually celebrated this last weekend, because wednesday isn't exactly a great day for me and wasn't convenient for anyone else either. Actually, I can't think of anyone who actually likes Wednesday... even the spelling annoys me.

ANYWAY

Happy birthday to everyone whos name is not associated with edible products! ^-^;

Happy birthday every one (chazmander (15), Alchemist_Almighty (21), bacon (18), stolenmoments (17), _dannielle (20), MANAPHY=) (14), Pok Hanss (44))!!!

huh?

"Edible products". Edible means "Can be eaten". I was trying to say "happy birthday to everyone who is not named after food (IE everyone who is not me)"...

Oh how embarrassing. What did you think I...?

So uh, yeah.

Back