HAPPY BIRTHDAY WPM!

(Talk about beating everyone possible to it.)

Have a good one Jon, see ya at the party. :p I know you're supposed to be an 'adult' now, but that simply isn't possible. Not for you. :D

Happy B-day Jon alias WPM. Have a good birthday. Congrats on being 18. I wish I was that old.

the door to adulthood opens, ... CLOSE IT :F

may this day of blessing bring us D/P card scans and lotsa new D/P info

anyways, happy birthday, Jon, I wish I could go to your party :F, but you're just not worth a $1000

CCloud, I know you want to get on WPM's good side, but don't post it when it's birthday isn't even there yet -_-

cute-mew said:

anyways, happy birthday, Jon, I wish I could go to your party :F, but you're just not worth a $1000

CCloud, I know you want to get on WPM's good side, but don't post it when it's birthday isn't even there yet -_-
I'm sure it's his birthday now..somewhere. You're only like two hours from it yourself. :p

hmm it's not showing his birthday.

Ahh who cares, he's gotta have one. soooooooooooooooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMIGHT POKEBEACH MASTER WPM!!!

*bows to master*

Arcanine out.

His birthday is on the third, that's why it's not showing up for most people yet.

RE:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY WPM!

cute-mew said:

^Bah, who cares, close enough.

Happy birthday WPM, here's a cookie. J/k, I want it. Hope you keep getting all your info first, and keep PB our #1 website!

happy b day may i wish you a
happy year to the person thet
made this forum possible
p.s i thought it was his b day it said it on my screen on the b day list

Happy birthday WMP!!!!! I hope you have the best birthday EVER!!!

Here's a cinnabon for you!!!   
cinnabon.jpg

Happy B day man and I hope you have fun and get a lot of stuff too.:)

Happy Birthday O Great Creator of PokeBeach!!! Hope your day is fun!!!!

Best Wishes,
-Black Rayquaza [who still is cooler than you even though you made this site] lol jk

happy birthday kirlia-who-learns-doubleslap-but-is-too-stupid-to-know-that-it-is-not-very-effective-against-a-steel-type-mawile!!!
Go to my grammar tutorial post!!! you do not have to reedtheegslikthes!
hahahalol

Happy Birthday. Fortunes will fall upon you everytime.

Have some rest sometime. Don't force yourself too hard or you might become like "Alakazam".

Back