Happy B-day Jayh

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I'm not a big fan of B-day thread, since they all seem to be post-count++ to me, but, well, I have too much post-count anyways, so, here's a B-day thread for some-one who has been way too active here in the old days, and who's still rather active, with a lot of post-count, JAYH!!

Jayh is now 11, our young boy is getting a bit less young and a bit less boy-y :F

here used to be a day that jayh had the most post-count, but then I appeared in this forum, that changed in no time :p, so, well, sorry to steal your glory, I'm not #1 poster anymore anyways

but, this thread is just to wish him a happy B-day, so:

HAPPY B-DAY JAYH-large number-

I would make you a drawing, but, well, I can't draw ampharos and I don't want to embarrass myself like pory did, so, well, maybe pory can make a drawing for you

happy b day jay,
i know you like eevee's so.....

eeveetc.jpg

heres the link:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/johnonb/eeveetc.jpg?t=1166405536

enjoy

Happy B day man. and I hope you have a fun day too.:)

Oh ya I forgot!
Happy Birthday.

Next year PSLE prepare to face the wonders of...PSLE.

Well, I have a message to some of you who posted in this thread:

cute mew: Thanks for remembering that it was my birthday and starting this thread. I really appreciate it.

All of u who posted between c-m and pory: Thanks for the birthday greetings! And the "good luck for PSLE" message from Noobnerd.

Porygon: I really loved that Ampharos you made. I might even use it in my avatar! :p

Absol: Why do you hope that I dont get over 238? Come on mate, really! Do my scores really concern you?

Light Venusaur: Thanks for that picture, oh one thing, Im Jayh, not Jahy. Still, nevermind, its awesome and Im gonna save it into my hard drive as soon as I reach back in Singapore.

Well, if anyone has any more birthday greetings for me, you can post here or PM me, but I dont think that this thread will stay long, as its not my birthday anymore, so farewell!

I hope you get a lot of pokemon items for chrismas and you B day and merry christmas too. HOHOHO!.:)

jayh272416 said:
Absol: Why do you hope that I dont get over 238? Come on mate, really! Do my scores really concern you?

Haha, i got 238, so if you dont get above 238, i thrashed you!
j/k

haha. Thanks everyone. BTW that pokemon emerald Im working on... Its a b-day present from my aunt. Got that early so I can boot it up and play LOL.

Silent Swordsman: Yep, I met Elsa without a hassle. Thanks for yer concern though.

Back