Hank

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13087
Water Pokemon Master said:
Tomokazu Komiya, next time you have a problem with a mod, PM me. We only do public executions for one person on the internet. Creating multiple accounts is bannable, too - if you don't want to publicly say something, then PM me. Don't make a new account.
Okay, I'd just like to say THAT IS NOT ME. I know I created the account, but that is not me writing. I have absolutely NO beef with PMJ - I think he's a cool guy and was glad to see he finally became a mod. Here's the full story of how "Hank" came into being-

I was using the Pokebeach forums in my school library on November 11, 2006 when my friend, who is named Hank, came up. He saw how cool this place was and asked if he could have an account. So, since I wasn't  busy, I logged out of my file and started up a new file for him. He decided to name himself "Hank". So, he posted a few threads and did a little discussion.

He would only go on the forums when he came over to my house. One of them was this, which I admit was just a joke; it wasn't real.

Yesterday, he came over and wanted to go on these forums. I was currently on in my profile, looking at PMJ's bio and the threads he started. He laughed at the name (because... well, "Pimpwalkin" in kinda funny. :)) and asked me about him. I mentioned that we were kinda on good terms and that he was a cool guy. He also saw that PMJ was also online at the time we were on. He wanted to go on, so I logged off and he got on. I told him I was going upstairs to play video games and told him he could come up when he was done.

So, he created the thread linked to at the top of the page. Of course, he knew absolutely nothing about PMJ and was just trying to get a reaction. I was a "mean-spirited joke".

I just found out about it when I logged on this morning and was horrified at what I saw. I am very, very sorry for all the stir my friend Hank caused. I confronted him today and told him never to do anything like that again. He said it was okay, and he wasn't going to go on the forums anymore. He said you could ban him, WPM, if you wanted.

So again, I am VERY sorry for the stupid things Hank said. I would never say anything that mean or nasty about anyone, least of all Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson. I do admit that I created another account, but I didn't know it was a seriously bad thing to do. I'd appreciate it if someone could lock all the other accounts I made. I hope no one thinks less of me for the stupid things Hank said. If I ever wanted to say bad things about someone, I wouldn't hide - I would just say it out. (And I hope I never will do that!) I could be making this all up just to salvage my reputation, but I hope you all trust me. I believe I have a fairly positive reputation around these parts and do NOT want to lose that. Sorry, everyone.

masterryanx

N
Don't worry Tomo, I believe you. I've known you for some time now and I know for a fact you would never talk badly about others on this forum. Just make sure this Hank guy doesn't retrurn. My impressions are he just wanted an account just to stir up trouble. ;)

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
A day I am not on the forum and such a controversy has springed up.

Have you spoken to your friend about this?

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
SN, please read the quote below... :)

Tomokazu Komiya said:
I just found out about it when I logged on this morning and was horrified at what I saw. I am very, very sorry for all the stir my friend Hank caused. I confronted him today and told him never to do anything like that again. He said it was okay, and he wasn't going to go on the forums anymore. He said you could ban him, WPM, if you wanted.