• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

handoom (houndoom/weavile/giratina masters, any)

silenth

Aspiring Trainer
3-3 houndoom ud
2-2 weavile ud
2-2 giratina lvx (let loose)
4 sableye
1-1 slowking hs
2 uxie
poke 22

4 sp dark
4 dark
2 warp
energy 10

3 seeker
4 ssu
3 bebe
3 collector
2 communication
2 rockets trickery
2 junk arm
3 bts
2 vs seeker
1 luxury
2 warp point
1 palmers
t/s/s 28

basically get your opponents hand down to nothing and then pick off w/e pokemon they have left. slowking controls topdeck. sableye start to set up quick. let me know how i can fix this up. thanks in advance

RE: darkness lost hand (sharpedo/giratina masters, any)

I'd go with Weavile because it's a Poke-Power, so it's not clashing with your active Sharpedo. And, with Seeker/SSU, you can re-use it. Otherwise, I don't really have much advice except for:

-1 Darkness Energy (Basic)
-2 Team Rocket's Trickery (Because your opponent chooses)

+1 BTS (Extra evolution)
+2 Cyrus's Initiative (Your choice!)

ok sounds good. i was thinking of using cyrus's because of that but i just thought it was too flippy. but i guess 50% chance to pick a card to get rid of is good. ill make those changes right now. thanks. anyone else?

http://pokebeach.com/scans/undaunted/5-houndoom.jpg
Houndoom UD can also make your opponent discard, if you want to run that.

yeah the original post had that in it but i decided on weavile as i can view my opponents hand and discard. and it doesnt interupt attacks. can also be abused via ssu and seeker. but thanks for the idea. i may bring it back if i cant get enough dmg done via sharpedo/giratina. what are everyones thoughts on the trainer lines?

Level max is somewhat unreliable, but your other option is really just warp energy + switches or some other variant.

dont really want the warp energy and thats more or less why i have the 2 warp point (just in case). but i see your point.
side note: in testing ive been somewhat lucky with what i draw after let loose and have been able to get either a uxie or collector usually. now this clearly wont happen that often so can you think of where i could make room for a decent draw supporter or a uxie lv x? after taking out rockets trickery i like the initiative, but i lose a bit of draw with it. let me know what you think.

some one suggested i max out weavile and forgo the sharpedo line. then max out seeker, ssu, junk arm, and bts and add in a couple vs seekers. any thoughts on this strategy. might be easier to minimize their hand than hitting 2 heads? or i could drop the sharpedo line and add in a couple of houndoom there instead so i ahve an attacker that can reduce their hand aswell.

decks been updated. houndoom is now main attacker. lots of seeker and ssu and ways to get them back to utilize either weavile or chatot g. chatot helps me make sure they dont pick up a uxie/luxury/collector. seeker+weavile great way to get rid of benched poke. using 2-2 giratina incase 1 is prized and i dont want to play azelf. would like to find room for 1 unown q.

yeah slowking could work well. saves my seeker/ssu for weavile. id prolly just run a 1-1 but where do i get the extra slot?

maybe take out warp points

+ slowking

+ azelf

if not then maybe you can take out a sableye or vs seeker, junkarm i know these two are for to recover ssu or seeker? but maybe you can sacrifice one.

yeah dont really wan azelf in the deck.. this deck will be bench heavy and for him to just sit there or to have to waste my seeker/ssu on him would suck. but ill make the room for slowking becuase i think its needed. any other thoughts?

bump. cleaned up list. seems to be working well. as long as i get him out slowking is soo helpful. only thing that sucks is the 80 hp. but in testing against garchomp c, its not too hard to mess them up by discarding key cards. still looking for a bit of help though so let me know what you think.

Back