Halo 3 ODST

Platinum26

Man's gotta eat.
I made this so the people who like halo and are looking foward to the upcoming halo games ODST and reach can post what they like about and are looking foward to in the new games. Hope you get to play as master chief in reach.

It looks pretty cool! I'm not too good at First person shooters, but this does look pretty neat.

I am going to buy it, though is a cheap edition of Halo 3, which is pretty Awsom! IMO

Goodbye shields, hello to covert protection. Gone are the days when you could get spammed by plasma rifle bolts, hide, then heal, again, and again, and again. I won't be surprised if most of the amateurs are disappointed. Most likely because they rely on shields too much, boohoo. Now is the era of acting smart and stealthy (like Snake).[/rant]

Hahaha, I'm so lookig forward to this!

I'm starting to love Halo again, yay. I reckon they made this purely beacuse ODST was such a popular armour, lawl.

Ok who would win in a fight. Johnson or master chief i know its off topic. Here is some ODST news if you reserve it you get to play as sgt. johnson in the new multiplayer mode firefight.

Master Chief all the way, it also has a new way of playing online. It is you and some friends against some alien waves, which looks awsom!

Back