• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ^-^Have Kyurem EX & Magnezone Prime. W 4 Celebi Prime & ALOT. H many Insta Deals!!^-^

How about my:
2x Celebi Prime

Your:
x1 Absol ex
x1 Walrein ex
x1 Magcargo ex
x1 Aggron ex

Sorry guys, I have updated. Please LMK what you have off of my new wants. I also updated my have with almost all of the ND EX's non FA and FA!

I don't see enough for the Mews, but I have some other of your wants. I like x2 Terrakion FA and the 3 Virizion FA's.

i have..
fa terra x1
x8 base set holo fighting energy
rh skyarrow x1
rh junk arm x1
cml
interested in mewtwo ex

I have 3x FA Terrak and some rev junk arms and a list you can check for more. I need the two mewtwos.

And I have rh rescues also.

#1Will. Could you do cash + Cards?

JGreen. jGreen. I do need those but can you also do Cash + Cards

Ilblud09. I do really like the x3 FA Terra's and x2 Rev Junk Arm and Groudon*. Cash + Cards?

Well the groudon is like 50. Would you do that and a fa terrak for a mewtwo? And how much cash are you talking?

yes I can! especially if we can some how work out a trade for 2 regs :)

i also still rh collectors to add in if u still want :)

illblud09. I see http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Holo-Shining-Groudon-111-113-Gold-Star-Ex-Delta-Legend-Shiny-PSA-8-/250974747249?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6f42ba71#ht_500wt_1 and I don't go by TnT on older stuff.

#1Will. OKay then

JGreen. Do you have an offer? I don't really need the RH Collectors, unless they are values low enough. :)

Just saying they've been going for 70+ for a while. The least I can do is 40. And it's not just T&T that has it that high.

And you go by average on eBay for anything. One price tells nothing. Just that one person got a good deal. Lol

let me know what you think..
my
fa terra
base set holo fighting x8
rh sky arrow x1
rh junk arm x1
x4 collecotor
50 cash
your
mewtwo ex x2
lmk/counter

Status