• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H - Traded out atm, update again in mid march - W: N/A

bagoly14

Collecting is expensive -_-
I am located in Canada.

1) No rippers.
2) Condition matters to me. A LOT. Please see my grading scale.
3) No Championship cards or fakes.
4) I will ship played cards back to back in a sleeve and then in a toploader for now unless requested otherwise.
5) I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Sorry but US and Canada only for now, once I start offering/looking at rarer cards I will offer worldwide.

Thanks.

GRADING SCALE:

Gem Mint – The card has zero imperfections. Zero scratches on the front or the back. Zero tears, bends, stains, etc. Blue border on back has zero traces of white edge wear. Card is perfect.

Mint – The card has minimal minor imperfections in the form of: The front or back of the card has one minor scratch; the blue border has only one trace of white edge wear showing. Zero tears, bends, stains, etc. Almost a perfect card.

Near Mint Plus (+) – The card has a few minor imperfections in the form of: The front or back of the card has a few minor scratches; the blue border has a few traces of white edge wear showing. The holo or foil part of the card might have a few very tiny scratches, not many. Nothing major.

Near Mint Minus (~) – The same as Near Mint Plus except this grade allows for a few more minor scratches and traces of edge wear. A near mint minus might have multiple tiny scratches on the foil but only visible under a light, nothing major. Only one minor hairline crease/bend allowed. Might be borderline in some cases to excellent.

Excellent – The card has multiple minor imperfections in the form of: The front or back may have multiple scratches, the blue border may have multiple traces of white edge wear. Might have one minor crease/bend, small stain, etc. Card might be played but no major damage to the card. Card still shows great quality and could almost be near mint in some cases.

Played – The card has multiple minor and major imperfections in the form of: The front or back may have multiple scratches, the blue border may have multiple traces of white edge wear. Card might also have major bends, tears, stains, is altered, is written on, has water damage, etc. Perfect for playing use only.

The current format cards vary from excellent to mint. If you are looking for a mint card please ask for pics so there is no misunderstandings.Communication is key.

I may also ask for pictures since I am picky about my cards - for me it's quality over quantity.

No cards atm, did one mega trade. Will update again soon.
;)

- Next update will feature gym heroes japanese packs + singles and japanese megalo cannon singles.

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member
RE: H - Current Format Cards, W: WOTC Promos + Japanese Promos

Approved, but I edited your rule about wanting to send at the same time. Since you are new to this site and have no reps yet, you will be sending first for a while until you build up reps.

~Muddy68

bagoly14

RE: H - Current Format Cards, W: WOTC Promos + Japanese Promos

Muddy68 said:
Approved, but I edited your rule about wanting to send at the same time. Since you are new to this site and have no reps yet, you will be sending first for a while until you build up reps.

~Muddy68

Sigh...I guess that's the way it goes. I saw it coming though (waiting 4+ weeks for a trade to go through is gonna suck).

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
RE: H - Current Format,WOTC,Promos,TR, Japanese - W: WOTC Promos + Early Holos + Japanese Promos

Please CML for: Haxorus - 070/BW-P - mint

bagoly14

RE: H - Current Format,WOTC,Promos,TR, Japanese - W: WOTC Promos + Early Holos + Japanese Promos

NarcoticHobo said:

How about Cobalion 156 BW-P for it? I can add something else to the Haxorus if you want assuming your Cobalion is gem mint.

I will upload a pic of the very small ding on the haxorus card (unfortunately it had it even when it was sealed :()

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer

bagoly14 said:
NarcoticHobo said:

How about Cobalion 156 BW-P for it? I can add something else to the Haxorus if you want assuming your Cobalion is gem mint.

I will upload a pic of the very small ding on the haxorus card (unfortunately it had it even when it was sealed :()

Hey, sorry i was thinking that was the corocoro one, i dont need the kids promo one right now. LMK if you get any other bw-p cards though :)

bagoly14

NarcoticHobo said:
bagoly14 said:

Hey, sorry i was thinking that was the corocoro one, i dont need the kids promo one right now. LMK if you get any other bw-p cards though :)

No worries. I have some gem mint Web series cards as well, both 1st and unlimited edition but I haven't gotten around to listing them yet.