• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Mew EX, Garchomp RH, Hydreigon and More W: Terrakion EX & CYL

RE: Trade Thread! H: Primes, Emerging Powers and More W:Yanmega, MewAnd tons more

Nah man sorry really could only use the Donphan Prime

Unless you wanted to do

Your:
Donphan Prime
Pokemon Collector

My:
Shining Kabutops

I dunno if thats any better for you

RE: Trade Thread! H: Primes, Emerging Powers and More W:Yanmega, MewAnd tons more

I'd rather do just the Donphan Prime. I'll keep you updated though.

Here's an offer to include both lol...

My:
Shining Kabutops
Neo Ho-oh

Your:
Donphan Prime
Pokemon Collector
2x Junk Arm
HS Ninetales

This way you have options if you decide to trade with me

Well, I'll keep this offer in mind, but I'm currently trying to see what I can do with Donphan Prime and some others to nab different shining Pokemon. If it falls through, I'll come to you in the future!

My Yanmega Prime

Your:
Tyranitar Prime x2
Vileplume UD

My Yanmega Prime for your Shining Kabutops 108/105 and Flygon ex (Delta species)(minor edge wear)?

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
My Yanmega Prime

Your:
Tyranitar Prime x2
Vileplume UD

Hmm I'll think about it..and send you a PM if I decide yes.

eevee said:
My Yanmega Prime for your Shining Kabutops 108/105 and Flygon ex (Delta species)(minor edge wear)?

Yes I like that trade. I will PM you to confirm!

Dark I think Im goign to pass on your offer for now sorry

Your Celebi Prime, Machamp Prime, Feraligatr Prime for my Yanmega Prime.

Yanmega is $40 - Your cards together come to $20. You make out in the deal but I'd rather those 3 primes for my collection. It's up to you.

Actually.. I'd prefer the Absol Prime over the Machamp.

So Machamp or Absol? Either way I think I cant pass this one up lol;

Celebi prime, Absol prime, and Feraligatr Prime :) Private message me to confirm.

My:
Yanmega Prime

Your:
2x Tyranitar Prime
1x Machamp Prime
1x Vileplume

Sorry I actually do not need any more Yanmegas.

CML for Reuniclus BW and Jumpluff HS please! Thanks!

Would you do those 2 and a catcher for Magnezone Prime?

I don't think that's fair. Thank you though!

I was just throwing that offer out there how do you feel about...

My:
Reuniclus
Jumpluff

Your:
2x Feraligatr Prime (promo)
Tornadus RH

how do you feel about this?

RE: Noble Victories is in!! Check it out!

I have:
1x Feraligatr Prime
1x Tirtouga
CML

I *really* like:
1x Hydreigon

Please let me know if we can work something out!

RE: Noble Victories is in!! Check it out!

Would you be interested in doing both for Hydreigon?

Back