• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Lots of meta cards and old ex stuff [W] Cards for collection

RE: [H] Tropical Beach; Complete Base Set [W] Cards from BW & EX Sets

cml for:

1 Reshiram BW (Tin)
2 Zekrom BW (Booster)
2 Shaymin UL

@Man With A Plan: Still no.

@pokemonjoe: Even if it's FA I'll pass.

@Trexroarr: Well, it is BW Promo Tropical Beach, I don't think there's any other version. :p Anyway, I'm probably mostly interested in any BW/EP RH you might have and BW promos. Make me an offer and we'll see, but I've gotta tell you that it probably won't be enough for the Tropical Beach, but the other stuff should be easier to get from me.

I have the following RH cards from EP:
Swadloon 5/98
Whimsicott 12/98
Petilil 13/98
Lilligant 14/98
Deerling 15/98
Pansear 18/98
Simisear 19/98
Basculin 25/98
Swanna 27/98
Woobat 36/98
Sigilyph 41/98
Gothita 43/98
Gothorita 45/98
Gothorita 46/98
Boldore 51/98
Boldore 52/98
Throh 58/98
Zorua 66/98
Ferroseed 71/98
Klang 75/98
Watchog 79/98
Unfezant 82/98
Audino 83/98
Cincinno 85/98
Rufflet 86/98

In addition to everything else I've offered you already. :p

Think we can work something out for your:
Pokémon Catcher (maybe?)
1 Espeon Neo Discovery
Mew Promo #9

Avalarion said:
@Trexroarr: Well, it is BW Promo Tropical Beach, I don't think there's any other version. :p Anyway, I'm probably mostly interested in any BW/EP RH you might have and BW promos. Make me an offer and we'll see, but I've gotta tell you that it probably won't be enough for the Tropical Beach, but the other stuff should be easier to get from me.

Ah okay. I confused myself for a second. I'm also interested in your 2 Rescue Energies. Anyway, PM sent! :D

I am interested in:
Gengar Prime
Umbreon Prime
Donphan Prime
RD Legend (Top)

I have:
Samurott Ability
Serperior Ability RH
Audino RH
Bouffalant RH (The uncommon one)
FA Tornadus
FA Thundurus

Is there anything else you want?

ESP said:
cml for:

1 Reshiram BW (Tin)
2 Zekrom BW (Booster)
2 Shaymin UL

skipped.

I think I may have some B+W and Emerging Powers Cards you want... can you CML? I know you don't do that now but you have a lot listed. Do you want the normal cards or special ones, shiny etc.? If normal, I have a lot on the list. If special, I may have one or two...

Sorry for the CML... I'm kinda new to trading and not sure if you're after specials or not. :/

I'm interested in the Gengar Prime (most Prime Cards TBH, but I chose one as I assume I'll need to trade a lot of cards for that!). XD

Hi! Do you care about RHs for your wants? If you accept both RHs and regulars I can greatly help you get cards from your Wants list. I am interested in the Tropical Beach promo.

First post updated, please make sure you check it because there are big changes in my wants. No longer looking for regular BW and EP cards.

@SoulWind: From those I don't need Liligant, Sigilyph, both Boldores and Klang. How much do you value the rest?

@Trexroarr: Sent reply via PM.

@BlastBurn: From the cards you listed I'm interested in the 3 RH's you mentioned. Other than that, after a quick look at your thread: Promo Kyogre ex, Groudon ex and Rayquaza ex, Regice*, any other BW RHs (except Communication) and maybe Suicune* when you get it. Of course ex and *'s are much higher priority than RHs. Make me an offer based on that and we'll see.

@pokemonjoe: After looking at your thread, I'm interested in all your Pokemon ex. You can make an offer based on that.

@Man With A Plan: 2-3$ tops since they are RH.

@ComaCalm: That's fine, at least you explained what's going on and I understand your situation very well. Sadly, now I'm only interested in RH cards so I only saw Max Potion.

@~xatu~: Well, RHs are always nice, but regulars have priority. However, I no longer need any BW or EP regular cards so keep that in mind. Let me know what you have and we'll see what can be done.

Alright dude. this is ridiculous. your wants are so vague, how am I supposed to post if I have the cards you need?

Fine. Lets play things your way.

I have:
Good HGSS-on cards
Cards from POP Series 1-5.
EX era promos
BW promos.
Reverse Holos from BW and Emerging Powers.

I need:
1 Reshiram BW (Tin)
2 Zekrom BW (Booster)
2 Shaymin UL

Now what? How are you going to know what good HGSS cards I have? Or what reverse cards I have? You can either ask me, which you neglected to do in the first place, or just CML like I suggested in the first place.

What about, and this is just initial:

My:
RH Serp
RH Audino
RH Bouffalant
(Updated my list with RH's)
Regice*

Your:
Donphan Prime
Umbreon Prime
Gengar Prime
-------------------------

RD Legend (Top) <-- CML for this

hey i hope we can work out a trade

BINX wants
japanese ereader holo energies- water
jap ereader holo energy- water
neo destiny- holo dark espeon
xx pokemon collectors
many emerging powers cards

BINX HAS
promo 022 beldum
promo 010 rev holo mudkip
pop 3 holo rare plusle
crystal gaurdians/CG- rev holo electrike 52
CG- rev holo treecko 68
CG- R marshtomp
CG- R fearow
Dragon frontiers/DF- R gligar
DF- 62 seel rev holo
DF- R 24 vibrava
pop4- squirtle
pop5- pikachu on wailmer
pop5- meowth
pop5- zangoose
pop5- charmeleon
pop5- pelliper

@ESP: Funny, but I didn't see any POP cards or EX promos on your list, but if you have any, feel free to list and/or include them in your offer. After a quick look, I might be interested in BW and EP RHs you have and holo energy from EX sets (need all from RS and EM, and I listed which ones I'm missing from HP and PK). Based on that, make an offer and we'll see.

@BlastBurn: How about:
Your:
Kyogre EX (Non-holo promo 001)
Groudon EX (Non-holo promo 002)
Rayquaza EX (Promo holo)
Regice*
RH Blitzle
RH Zebstrika
RH Tepig
RH Krookadile
RH Krokorok
RH Serperior (Ability)
RH Audino
RH Bouffalant
Tepig BW Promo

My:
1 Donphan Prime
1 Umbreon Prime
1 Gengar Prime
1 RDL Top

Not sure if I'll want Blitzle and Zebstrika because there are 2 kinds in the set and I have one of each. Anyway, let me know or counter.

Ok, I no longer have Kyogre and Groudon EX Non-holo promo's... (Lost those in bulk; never took em out when traded) And the EX's are played... (As in have crease(s)) and I guess that looks about fine

@Binx345: Well, make me an offer and we'll see what can be done. I took a quick look at your list and saw that you have more stuff from EX sets... and well, the more you offer the higher chances we'll make some trade.

@BlastBurn: Hm, does Rayquaza have creases too? Because there's nothing about that on your list. And, once again - which RH Blitze and Zebstrike do you have?

My thread has been closed for sometime, and much of it is gone BUT here goes an offer (with added EX set stuffs).
Do you have any of this EP stuff? regular holo tornadus, gothitelle ability need xx, beartic ability need 4, excadrill ability need 2, crushing hammer need xx, catcher need xxx

Please let me know if you have any of the above and how many of each you have for trade. i also want collectors, how many do you still have for trade?

BINX wants
japanese ereader holo energies- water
Japanese ereader holo energy- water
neo destiny- holo dark espeon

BINX HAS
promo 022 beldum
promo 010 rev holo mudkip
pop 3 holo rare plusle
crystal gaurdians/CG- rev holo electrike 52
CG- rev holo treecko 68
CG- R marshtomp
CG- R fearow
DF- 62 seel rev holo
DF- R 24 vibrava
pop4- squirtle
pop5- pikachu on wailmer
pop5- meowth
pop5- zangoose
pop5- charmeleon
pop5- pelliper

SO my initial offer is ( likely to get bigger if you have EP stuff + collectors)

Your:
neo destiny espeon
ereader japanese holo energies: water and psychic

MY
promo holo mudkip 010
CG- rev holo treecko 68
CG- R marshtomp
CG- R fearow
POP 5 pikachu on wailmer

Im sorry, I didn't specify... Its the #41 Blitzle, and the #43 Zebstrika... And yes, the rayquaza does

Back