• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Celebi23's Trade Thread

Information and Rules:
1. I live in Washington, USA and will only trade outside of the United States if there's something big in it for me.
2. I do not trade for cards that are not legal for official tournament play within the United States. This includes but is not limited to cards from World Championship decks, non-English cards, fake cards, and cards that are too damaged to be played without a sleeve.
3. The lower rep sends first unless you have any negative or neutral reps. Then you send first.
4. If you care about a card's condition, please ask about it.

Wants:
~X Unused Pokémon TCGO Pack Code Cards
~X Mint/Near Mint Bulk LV. X cards (valued at $1-2 each)
~Landorus-EX (preferably FA)
~To check your list!

Haves:
~Almost all non-FA/Secret Rare cards from Noble Victories, Next Destinies, and Dark Explorers.
~Almost all Trainer and Special Energy cards released in or after the BLW base set.
~Quite a few other cards not mentioned here.
(If you're looking for any card in the modified format, feel free to ask me if I have it!)

EX's:
~1 Rayquaza-EX
~1 Rayquaza-EX (Promo)
~2 Mewtwo-EX (Full Art)
~1 Shaymin-EX
~1 Kyurem-EX (Promo)
~1 Zekrom-EX
~3 Raikou-EX
~2 Regigigas-EX
~1 Tornadus-EX
~1 Groudon-EX
~2 Entei-EX
~1 Registeel-EX
~2 Mew-EX
~1 Ho-Oh-EX
~1 Reshiram-EX (Promo)

Full Arts:
~1 N
~3 Reshiram
~1 Zekrom

Primes & Legends:
~4 Celebi Prime
~2 Yanmega Prime
~1/1 Suicune & Entei Legend
~1/0 Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend
~1 Feraligatr Prime
~1 Feraligatr Prime (Promo)
~2 Magnezone Prime
~2 Electrode Prime
~2 Blissey Prime
~2 Donphan Prime
~1 Scizor Prime

Level X's:
~1 Empoleon LV. X (DP Error)
~1 Infernape LV. X (DP)
~1 Torterra LV. X (DP)
~1 Lucario LV. X (MT)
~1 Magmortar LV. X (MT)
~1 Heatran LV. X (Promo)
~1 Empoleon LV. X (Promo)
~1 Rhyperior LV. X (Promo)
~1 Infernape LV. X (Promo)
~1 Garchomp C LV. X (Promo)
~1 Garchomp LV. X (MD)
~1 Mewtwo LV. X (LA)
~2 Machamp LV. X (SF)
~1 Gardevoir LV. X (SW)
~1 Cresselia LV. X (GE)
~1 Infernape E4 LV. X (RR)
~1 Luxray GL LV. X (RR)
~1 Absol GL LV. X (SV)
~2 Electivire FB LV. X (SV)
~1 Arceus LV. X (AR94)
~2 Gengar LV. X (AR)
~2 Salamance LV. X (AR)

Old ex's:
~1 Kingdra ex (DF)
~1 Kingdra ex (Dragon)
~1 Latios ex (DF)
~1 Lapras ex (RS)
~1 Golem ex (Dragon)

Ultra Rares & Secret Rares:
~1 Time-Space Distortion
~1 Lotad (PT)
~1 Swablu (PT)
~1 Vulpix (PT)
~2 Milotic (SV)
~1 Bagon (AR)
~1 Pikachu (RR)
~1 Flying Pikachu (RR)
~1 Surfing Pikachu (RR)
~1 Fan Rotom (RR)
~1 Wash Rotom (RR)
~1 Charon's Choice (RR)
~1 Arceus (Water)
~1 Arceus (Colorless)

Rare Promos:
~Victory Medals (ask for specifics if you want them)

RE: Celebi23's Trade Thread

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Heya. I have some of your wants; do you have any bulk for trade?
Yes, I actually have a lot of bulk. What kind are you looking for specifically?

Sorry, sorry. It takes me awhile to check somebody's list. I'm new at this. :l

I'm interested in your Full Art Kyurem-EX. I'd trade a non-FA Raikou-EX and something else worth 4-5 dollars for it.

That's the only thing I saw, though, so it will be hard to trade for any of my bigger stuff.

RE: Celebi23's Trade Thread AWAY UNTIL 7/13/12

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Anything! C/UC, RH C/UC. Rare, Holo Rare / RH Rare. I prefer the Holos and RHs the most (it's also cheaper to ship), but really I'll take whatever you got, so let me know what you have. From your list I have Terrakion (FA and non) and Empoleons.
Okay, sure. I can send you some and try to do mostly Holo/RH. I'm assuming you don't mind unlimited cards. I value Terrakion at 14, and Empoleon at 2 apiece. Do you go off trollandtoad's bulk prices? I don't want to count everything up until I know how much I have to count. :p
justintam0731 said:
Would you do this
MY:
Kyurem EX FA

YOUR:
Raikou EX
Tornadus FA

LMK
Hmm, it looks like Kyurem just dropped quite a bit. Would you do just the Raikou for it? Or if you want me to add in something worth a dollar, I can do that too.

Edit- Actually, looking at your thread again, I'd do this instead if you want:

My: Darkrai-EX FA

Your: 2x Kyogre-EX, Kyurem-EX FA, Shiny Chandelure, Thundurus FA.

Yeah, I have quite a bit. Just to give you an idea, I was about to sell it all to Trollandtoad for about $300. I'll start counting everything up now, and if you happen to come across more stuff I want, I can throw more in. Lmk tomorrow. :)

RE: Celebi23's Trade Thread - H: Mewtwo-EX, Darkrai-EX, Raikou-EX, Zekrom-EX, and MORE!

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Oh man, please don't sell to Troll and Toad - not at their current rates. You'll get ripped. If you were to trade me only Holo Rare / RH Rare, that would be 100 cards. TnT would buy those off you for only $5. It's terrible.

Anyway, I'll check with the league leader and others tomorrow and see if I can nab you some shiny Emboars and those Tepig promos. I have regular Entei ex's, not FA X(
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm also trying to avoid it because if enough people do that, they might raise them again. They lowered them like the day after I sorted and counted all my bulk. :/

Edit- Also, just remembered, how picky are you about condition? Because if you're looking for mint, I'm not your guy. Most of mine are near-mint, some are played but I can filter those out if you want.
Puff said:
can you CML for your Mewtwos? I have a Tornadus EX FA, Empoleon DEX, and Terrakion NV that I haven't gotten around to putting on my list yet.
Sorry, I didn't see anything I need that would be worth the Mewtwo.

RE: Celebi23's Trade Thread - H: Mewtwo-EX, Darkrai-EX, Raikou-EX, Zekrom-EX, and MORE!

2 Pinsir (1/99) [1 RH]
9 Seedot (2/99)
13 Kricketot (3/99) [1 RH]
7 Kricketune (4/99) [1 RH]
1 Shaymin-EX (5/99)
11 Pansage (6/99)
1 Simisage (7/99)
4 Foongus (8/99)
1 Amoonguss (9/99)
4 Growlithe (10/99) [1 RH]
9 Growlithe (11/99) [1 RH]
1 Arcanine (12/99)
3 Arcanine (13/99)
0 Moltres (14/99)
3 Pansear (15/99)
3 Simisear (16/99)
9 Darmuka (17/99)
9 Litwick (18/99)
3 Lampent (19/99)
0 Chandelure (20/99)
1 Reshiram (21/99)
0 Reshiram-EX (22/99)
11 Staryu (23/99) [1 RH]
3 Starmie (24/99) [1 RH]
2 Lapras (25/99) [1 RH]
10 Lapras (26/99) [1 RH]
3 Articuno (27/99) [1 RH]
12 Panpour (28/99)
1 Simipour (29/99)
8 Basculin (30/99) [1 RH]
6 Vanillite (31/99)
2 Vanillish (32/99)
2 Vanilluxe (33/99)
6 Frillish (34/99)
0 Jellicent (35/99)
9 Cubchoo (36/99) [1 RH]

I could replace it with one, yeah.

Just PM me to confirm if you're good with it.

How exactly is it damaged? Can you maybe PM me a picture?

I can later tonight.

What do you value your Darkrai FA at? I have a Groudon FA, Normal and FA Terrakion NV, and Normal and RH Empoleon DEX.

(I saw your "offer" with justintam, and just thought I could throw out that I have 2 Kyogre EX and I believe I have Thundurus FA)

I generally go off of trollandtoad's prices, so I value it at about 44. I could do my FA Darkrai-EX for your FA Groudon-EX and 2 Kyogre-EX.

Edit- Looking at your thread again, I'd also do it for FA Groudon-EX, FA N and FA Thundurus.

RE: Celebi23's Trade Thread AWAY UNTIL 7/13/12

Celebi23 said:
Okay, sure. I can send you some and try to do mostly Holo/RH. I'm assuming you don't mind unlimited cards. I value Terrakion at 14, and Empoleon at 2 apiece. Do you go off trollandtoad's bulk prices? I don't want to count everything up until I know how much I have to count. :p
Hmm, it looks like Kyurem just dropped quite a bit. Would you do just the Raikou for it? Or if you want me to add in something worth a dollar, I can do that too.

Edit- Actually, looking at your thread again, I'd do this instead if you want:

My: Darkrai-EX FA

Your: 2x Kyogre-EX, Kyurem-EX FA, Shiny Chandelure, Thundurus FA.

Let's do this
MY:
Kyurem EX FA

YOUR:
Raikou EX
Accelgor DE

LMK or PM me to confirm

Hmm, looking at results in Japan, it looks like Raikou might end up going up in price and it's definitely more sought after than Kyurem since that isn't as good and can be found in a tin. So I'm going to say no to that for now, sorry. After the results of BRs start coming in, if the prices are still the same, I'll probably do that.

Ok, so I have...

Terrakion #73 - 400 points OR Terrakion FA for 650 points (lmk which you prefer)
Empoleon x2 (1 is rh) for 50 points each
FA Shaymin ex - 425 points
Emboar Shiny - 450 points

I'd prefer Holo Rare / RH Rare first, followed by RH C/UC (f the numbers are enough). LMK!

No, unfortunately it looks like I'll be a little short. What do you value regular rares, commons, and uncommons at?

Okay, so I have:

4 Ultra Rare = 100
145 Holo/Reverse Rare = 725
25 RH Common/Uncommon = 50

For your:
Terrakion #73
Empoleon (non-RH)
FA Shaymin-EX
Total: 875

(I don't want the RH Empoleon anymore; got one at league today. Also, as I said in PM, I'm not particularly interested in the Emboar shiny.)

Will that work? By removing the 2nd Empoleon, I could make it all holo/reverse holo.

Also, how do you want these shipped? Unfortunately, I don't have enough sleeves to sleeve every card.

Oh ok :) Please don't sleeve every card - they'll need to be de-sleeved anyway :p

Anyway, as for shipping, that's a tricky question. That's 174 cards, which could weigh between 10 and 14 ounces. If you're up to 13 ounces, you can ship it first class in a bubblemailer (it'll cost like 3.50). If it's above 13 ounces, they'll force you to ship it priority, which would be like $5. From experience, cards normally weight about .06 ounces, but it may be slightly more for holos; like .065 though you should be able to stick everything in a bubblemailer and ship first class. I have a scale at home that I can use to give a quick weigh-in.

If you're concerned about packaging, I find that just wrapping them in paper (and taping the paper-package shut) will do just fine since it keeps the cards together. Rubber bands can be a bad choice because they can break during shipping. for bulk you don't really need toploaders or sleeves.

Okay, I'll paper-wrap every 50-ish cards then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back