• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
mismagius x
top of cressy darkrai

are what I like. please make an offer bro. :)

sorry friend, I couldn't really find anything....

sorry to be "that guy" mate lol but. what I see?

Lux x.
gengy prime.

Like everyone else <.<.

Cml for
2x mew prime
2x absol prime
1x Gallade 4 X
2x Arceus X OMNI
1x Arceus X PSY BOLT
1x Blazekin FB X
1x Magnazone X
3-2 GYRADOS STORMFRONT

4x RH Cyrus's Conspiracy
4x SP Radar (1x played, 3x RH)
4x Poke Turn (2x played, 2x RH)
4x Energy Gain (1x RH)
2x RH Collector
4x Power Spray (3x RH)

RH versions of these. ^^

Uxie X.

offer away my friend.

Can you CML for stuff you need? I'm sure I could find something on your list that I need. Thanks.

please make it bigger. thank you. to get good cards you have to give good cards. :p.

couldn't find anything....sorry...

mudkip: DGX my friend.

ape: sorry bro..couldn't find anything....

CML for
1x mew prime
1x absol prime
1x yanmega prime
1X cressellia darkrai legend Top
1x magnazone prime
1x electrode prime
1x celebi prime
2x Call NRG
1x Arceus Omni Promo

sorry friend..couldn't see anything....

Mudkip: hmm...i would hope that you were not intending to pull a fast one, I will assume the opposite, but DGX goes for max 23.00. Call alone go for 8.00 minimum. azelf averages 15. and mew is unsteady atm. I normally would prefer 2 call and something medium, but because I am super stocked up on them, I would feel comfortable doing 3 call for DG. lmk sir.

That's why I said counter so you could CML for something else you might need. So could you CML? I wasn't trying to rip you off, I was just starting somewhere.

pokefreak: I like the wailord ex...semi...lol....depending on the condition

Thanks mudkip :)

anyhoo, I am entertained by the two RH DCE. :). the one collector RH, Alph Litho 0NE, and the absol prime. :)

If I add in the Alph Lithograph and Absol Prime would you do the first offer I posted? LMK or counter. I know the Alph is worth about $5-$7 USD but IDK what the Absol is because it is so new.

from your wants, I have snorlax X and mismagius X. Would you trade a yanmega prime, an electrode prime, and a magnezone prime for these?

I'm also interested in your mew and absol primes. Please feel free to CML for more stuff. Thanks!

Back