• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DEX Golden Catcher, EXS, [W] Raikou EX, Groudon EX, and more

RE: Back in the saddle again- Looking for TR Primes.

ScreamRawr said:
I'm very interested in your zekrom RH and your Zekrom FA. Also, do you have any RH Magnemite and Magneton from TM as well as RH Chinchou from HGSS? Please cml.

I have 1 RH Magnemite from TR, but thats all. How many Cleffa, Ninetails, and Sunflora do you have from HGSS? And also, the Emboar BW, is it the regular one, or the ability one?

And finally, since your list says to ask about staples, do you have any Pokémon communication/collectors for trade?

HaunterX6 said:
ScreamRawr said:
I'm very interested in your zekrom RH and your Zekrom FA. Also, do you have any RH Magnemite and Magneton from TM as well as RH Chinchou from HGSS? Please cml.

I have 1 RH Magnemite from TR, but thats all. How many Cleffa, Ninetails, and Sunflora do you have from HGSS? And also, the Emboar BW, is it the regular one, or the ability one?

And finally, since your list says to ask about staples, do you have any Pokémon communication/collectors for trade?

My emboar has the ability. And I don't currently have any collectors for trade, but I may be able to spare some communications. I also have a couple cleffa and a couple sunflora. I should have several of each.

Please CML for Shiny Groudon and Shiny Suicune.

ScreamRawr- Well, I'd definitely be interested in some cleffas and sunfloras, as well as the emboar. Comms would be nice, too. Feel free to make an offer, and we can start negotiating.

Darkvoid- The groudon isn't the SR shiny one, just the regular rare one from CoL. I like your Gengar Prime, Yanmega Prime, and 2x Vileplume UD. Feel free to cml for anything else, and/or make an offer.

mewyoshi- I also have a Banette EX I could trade, if you want it for your collection. I was interested in 2x Lost World, 4x Research Record, and 4x Lost remover. Not interested in the RHs. LMK if you're interested, and feel free to make an offer.

Thanks!

@Haunter

Maybe my 2 Vileplume for Suicune?

HaunterX6 said:
USA- Georgia

Just got back into the game, so I don't have a whole lot yet, but hope to improve on that shortly. I'll update my list as inventory becomes more plentiful.

RULES.png

1. Above all else, PokeBeach rules apply.

2. English cards only. No fakes or illegal cards.

3. Exchanging addresses seals the deal. Please do not back out. Refer to Pokebeach trading rules for repercussions.

4. Lowest ref sends first.

5. I send via sleeve + toploader method with tape, and expect the same or an equally safe method.

6. I am a player more-so than a collector, so most of my cards have been played. However, I take very good care of my cards. Everything of mine should be mint (if i've never played with it) or near-mint (if I've played with it), unless specified. I expect the same. I will trade for non-mint cards, but I need to know the details of the condition first.

7. I love checking lists.

HAVES.png

1x Zekrom RH
1x Zekrom FA (black background print)
1x Boufalaunt (revenge)

1x Groudon CoL #6
1x Suicune CoL #SL11
1x Ho-oh CoL #9
1x Kyogre CoL #12

1 Celebi Prime
1 Mew Prime
1 Electrode Prime
1 Absol Prime
1 Palkia/Dialga Legend FULL
1 Darkrai/Crescellia Legend BOTTOM

1x Dialga G Lvl X

4x BW online code cards
1x BW online code card for Emboar Starter Deck

Lots of random TR and BW commons/uncommons/rares/trainers. Just ask.

WANTS.png

Yanmega Prime
Gengar Prime
Magnezone Prime
Zoroark BW (lower want. Don't value this at much)
Pokémon Collectors (lower want)
Pokémon Communcations (lower want)

to CYL

Thanks for looking!

Please Cml for your Zekrom-full art(black background)

darkvoid- Yeah, I'd probably do that. Was there anything else you were interested in I could do for the Yanmega and/or Gengar? No biggie if not, just lmk. Thanks.

jumplypluff- didn't see anything sorry. Thanks for checking.

I like the Machamp Prime. And the Ampharos Prime. Feel free to make an offer.

Javier8100 said:
Could you CML for Zekrom FA?

I'm interested in Ampharos Prime x3, and a few other things. Potentially Alph litho 4, Scizor Prime (if you feel like breaking your complete set), and some other things. LMK what you value things at, and/or make an offer of something you'd like to do. Thanks.

Please CML for Suicune SL

I have Zoroark and possibly some spare Collectors and Communications.

VidFox said:
Please CML for Suicune SL

I have Zoroark and possibly some spare Collectors and Communications.

I no longer have the Suicune. Sorry. :( Thanks for looking, though.

RE: [H] Primes, Rares, Codes [W] Primes and stuff

I could do 2 cleffa and 2 sunflora. What else would you want for your zekrom fa black background?

ScreamRawr said:
I could do 2 cleffa and 2 sunflora. What else would you want for your zekrom fa black background?

I actually no longer need the cleffas. Could still use the sunfloras, though I don't super need them anymore.

After checking your list again, I am interested in Electrode Prime, Celebi Prime, and Absol Prime.

Can we work something out with these? Lmk if so, and/or what you value the cards at. I'm willing to negotiate. Thanks!

HaunterX6 said:
ScreamRawr said:

I actually no longer need the cleffas. Could still use the sunfloras, though I don't super need them anymore.

After checking your list again, I am interested in Electrode Prime, Celebi Prime, and Absol Prime.

Can we work something out with these? Lmk if so, and/or what you value the cards at. I'm willing to negotiate. Thanks!
I could work something out with those. Unfortunately I will be out of town for a week, leaving me unable to trade until I get back. I would love to still work something out though for when I return if you are still interested. If so, if we could text via phone that would make it easier for me to communicate. Just let me know. Thanks.

Back