• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gyarados (Master/Cities)

qowodhks

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 19
4 Sableye
4-4 Gyarados
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Azelf
1 Regice
1 Crobat G
1 Unown Q

Trainers/Supporters/stadiums 30
3 Volkner's Philosophy
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Cynthia's Feeling
2 Bebe's Search
1 PONT
2 Hunter
4 Pokemon Rescue
3 BTS
2 Expert Belt
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Poketurn
1 Luxury Ball
1 Junk Arm

Energy 11
4 Call
3 Warp
4 Rescue

Strategy: Hopefully Sableye start. Impersonate for collector (if im facing any other deck but gengar Prime) If not, call energy for bench set up, or impersonate PONT or any other Supporter to get a collector to my hand turn 2. Set up Gyarados hit for 90 or 110 with belt. Hunter for immediate healing when using it with Warp Energy. Super Scoop Up in the case of no warp energy (Assuming BTS is in play). Junk arm for late game to recycle Expert Belt's.

Side note: might tech in Mew Prime to counter LostGar when they remove Gyarados to lost zone xD

I'm pretty sure they would hit a Magikarp w/ Darkness plunge or w/e it is. Also play at least 2 Junk Arm imo. Cyrus is good in this deck too. Being able to impersonate cyrus for collector and a turn vs LostGar's nice.

its possible that they might "cast in to the darkness" blind xD making me lost zone gyarados xD
Also no room for cyrus conspiracy :(

Junk arm is a potential disaster early game when im in a tomb lock. Hunter is useful since i already run warp energy. I can easily warp energy my Gyarados out in to a free retreater, use hunter to pick it back up, drop BTS, and basically free healing Gyarados. Very good late game. Also good early game when i have nothing going on but have a uxie benched already.

1 run 1 Hunter in my deck, I was thinking of uping it to 4. Junk Arm and Rescue Energies are useless. Pokemon Rescue is so much better.

i'm goiong to drop my Rescue Energy count to 2 and prob +1 Hunter +1 Junk arm.
I like rescue energy as it helps me recover better (dont need to search for gyarados). Junk Arm altho not the best, i find use late game when I can reuse trainers like Luxury Ball, Pokemon Rescue etc. Hunter i love <3

Back